Celestial Seasonings® Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Rubi C.Celestial Seasonings® Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Yajaira E.Celestial Seasonings® Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Gisela Q.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Six 20-count boxes of Chamomile Herbal tea bags
  • Calming tea with an aromatic, floral flavor
  • Caffeine and gluten-free
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Steep in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup

Valentina P.
Elk river, MN
My favorite tea is chamomile tea, and this brand has the best kind. It is delicious with honey, has a very fresh, light taste, and doesn’t taste gross and bitter if you leave the tea bag in for too long... the one downside is that the tea bag has no string, but otherwise it is perfect!
Robin F.
Vineland
I love a cup of this tea with a little honey and a splash of cream. It help sooth away any ache and pain from the day. It helps me relax and be able to fall asleep earlier
Michelle C.
Thornton, CO
Working in a call center is stressful so I love to sip on this very calming tea while I take calls. It tastes wonderful and is such a light tea. You really dont even need to add much sweeter to it either.
Alma S.
Puts me right to sleep. I love that the tea bag does not have the annoying string and tag. I like that I can just toss the bag in the cup and pour hot water. Great for relaxing on a stressful day.
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
This is my second box of chamomile tea. I love tea and coffee, specially in this cold weather in NYC. The price is affordable $2.99 for 20 bags of tea. The quality is very good, and the flavor.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This tea always helps me a lot with colds and stomach aches. It’s a good reliever. It doesn’t take the cold away in one day. I’ll take it for a few days and it will relieve me from the cold.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
This tea is an amazing stress-reliever and also bedtime tea. It is a caffeine free, herbal chamomile tea. It is not too strong. I mix some honey into it. I personally don't always drink it without honey. I let it steep for a few minutes and then drink it. Very refreshing and will not keep you up at night!
Jordyn U.
This tea has the most calming, herby nature to it-it truly makes it a whole experience to drink it. The flavor is great, I love adding a little milk and honey to sweeten it up and make it more creamy. I love the Celestial brand and their quality.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Celestial brand makes a variety of herbal teas that are of high quality and great flavor. One of my personal favorites is their Chamomile. This is a great tea just before bedtime. It offers a calming effect with it's smoith, flowery flavor and smell. Celestial brand teas can be found at your local grocery store or super market.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I have issues turning my brain off at night, and b ing able to relax enough to catch up on my beauty sleep. I've tried so many things to help me relax, but this does the trick. I cup or two of this with a bit of honey puts me right to sleep. Drinking this is one of my favorite parts of my nighttime ritual!
Jay A.
Did anyone took noticed of this particular brand because of the design on the box? Isn't it very appealing?
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
I like to add honey and lemon with my tea. anyone else like to add something?
MIGDALIA C.
Does these taste good?
Mariana L.
Does this help you sleep?
MIGDALIA C.
Does these teas taste good?

Amazon