Celestial Seasonings® Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Gisela Q.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #66 in Tea

• Six 20-count boxes of Chamomile Herbal tea bags
  • Calming tea with an aromatic, floral flavor
  • Caffeine and gluten-free
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Steep in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup

Christina B.
This tea has been my favorite since I was a little girl. Pure chamomile flavor, it's warm and relaxing. I love to sip a cup when I'm having trouble sleeping, it calms me and I have an easier time falling asleep. I don't know if that's because of the actual tea or because it is nostalgic and reminiscent of simpler times, but I love it and will always reach for a cup on my harder days.
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
This is by far my favorite brand of chamomile tea! I have been a steadfast Celestial Seasonings buyer for about 5 years now. The chamomile is the perfect tea to drink to unwind after a long day, or just to enjoy with a biscuit during the day. Also perfect if you are suffering from a sore throat!
Samantha M.
Decently priced little bags. They have a good variety of offerings. The packaging is whimsical and appealing if a bit cluttered. They aren't the best teas on the world but they're a good option for cold and flu season.
Hannah E.
El Paso , TX
By far my favorite tea in the world so far, I love this tea and I own it in a lot of different flavored but chamomile is my favorite, my kids love it as well and we love it even more with a added halls cough drop, especially when we're with colds
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
This is the only tea Ill drink! I love the flavor and its best when warm! I drink this every other day but have ran out so Im currently not drinking any tea.This is the only brand that I like because of its flavor
Alma S.
Puts me right to sleep. I love that the tea bag does not have the annoying string and tag. I like that I can just toss the bag in the cup and pour hot water. Great for relaxing on a stressful day.
Gisela Q.
Bronx
This is my second box of chamomile tea. I love tea and coffee, specially in this cold weather in NYC. The price is affordable $2.99 for 20 bags of tea. The quality is very good, and the flavor.
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
This tea is an amazing stress-reliever and also bedtime tea. It is a caffeine free, herbal chamomile tea. It is not too strong. I mix some honey into it. I personally don't always drink it without honey. I let it steep for a few minutes and then drink it. Very refreshing and will not keep you up at night!
Jordyn U.
This tea has the most calming, herby nature to it-it truly makes it a whole experience to drink it. The flavor is great, I love adding a little milk and honey to sweeten it up and make it more creamy. I love the Celestial brand and their quality.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Celestial brand makes a variety of herbal teas that are of high quality and great flavor. One of my personal favorites is their Chamomile. This is a great tea just before bedtime. It offers a calming effect with it's smoith, flowery flavor and smell. Celestial brand teas can be found at your local grocery store or super market.
Dalia C.
Does these taste good?
Jay A.
Did anyone took noticed of this particular brand because of the design on the box? Isn't it very appealing?
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
I like to add honey and lemon with my tea. anyone else like to add something?
Dalia C.
Does these teas taste good?
Mariana L.
Does this help you sleep?