BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Herbal Tea: Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher see more...

• I like to add honey and lemon with my tea. anyone else like to ad...2 Answers
  • Did anyone took noticed of this particular brand because of the d...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I drink it every night before bed and it really helps me relax and fall asleep." in 1 review
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This is the best chamomile tea ever the smell alone is exquisite! i drink this most nights after getting off work to help me relax and it really does help me a lot. This tea tastes amazing i love it so much it is good unsweetened and really good sweetened i highly recommend
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This chamomile tea and green tea are my favorites. I love this tea with a bit of honey to wind down and relax in the evening. I also like it when I'm sick it always seems to quell a cough. The celestial brand is priced well and the taste is great. Definitely would recommend
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
One of my favorite hot herbal teas. Its taste is amazing. I add some honey and sip and enjoy. This tea helps me relax. I have repurchased this tea many times and would recommend to those tea lovers out there.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite chamomile tea of all time. It tastes wonderful and also has a nice light fragrance. The best chamomile tea ever. Easy to find at most grocery stores and very good price. Would recommend.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to tea for relaxing. I add a drop or two of peppermint oil occasionally to aid in digestion and kick nausea.
Quirah V.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Foodie Expert
Perfection! Please try before taking sleeping drugs as chamomile is natural. Not a bad or even distinct taste.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Love that this brand limits disposal waste. They don't individually wrap every tea bag additionally to the bag which would allocate a lot of extra trash. The tea leaves are in bags so it's easy if you don't have a tea steeper. I mixed in a teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon to calm me before me bed, there's no caffeine!! I drink it to keep me warm over winter nights and also in the cold mornings before an early day. Love it!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
This is by far my favorite brand of chamomile tea! I have been a steadfast Celestial Seasonings buyer for about 5 years now. The chamomile is the perfect tea to drink to unwind after a long day, or just to enjoy with a biscuit during the day. Also perfect if you are suffering from a sore throat!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Foodie Expert
This tea has nice flavor and taste! The flavor is herbal, light and subtle so if you don't feel good it won't bother your stomach or if you like tea before bed to help relax it is caffeine free which won't keep you up. It's great with honey! Cute packaging and designs!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Foodie Expert
Celestial herbal tea camomile tea is so good, it's good hot or cold, no calories, no sugar, it's very affordable, it's great for stomach aches, it's great if you can't sleep, if you're trying to not drink soft drinks I recommend this tea!!
Jay A.
Jay A.
Did anyone took noticed of this particular brand because of the design on the box? Isn't it very appealing?
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to add honey and lemon with my tea. anyone else like to add something?