BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Herbal Tea: Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher see more...

• I like to add honey and lemon with my tea. anyone else like to ad...2 Answers
  • Did anyone took noticed of this particular brand because of the d...3 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Herbal Tea
  • "I drink it every night before bed and it really helps me relax and fall asleep." in 1 review
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
This is by far my favorite brand of chamomile tea! I have been a steadfast Celestial Seasonings buyer for about 5 years now. The chamomile is the perfect tea to drink to unwind after a long day, or just to enjoy with a biscuit during the day. Also perfect if you are suffering from a sore throat!
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this tea I have a lot in my cabinet. It's great value it isn't expensive sometimes they will out something free in the box and I think that's awesome! I would definitely buy again and you should too!
Hannah E.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite tea in the world so far, I love this tea and I own it in a lot of different flavored but chamomile is my favorite, my kids love it as well and we love it even more with a added halls cough drop, especially when we're with colds
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
Foodie Expert
I have a cup of this chamomile tea almost every night and I love it. I was very happy with the amount of flavor. Great taste and price! Will continue to purchase in the future!
Cristy T.
Love that this brand limits disposal waste. They don't individually wrap every tea bag additionally to the bag which would allocate a lot of extra trash. The tea leaves are in bags so it's easy if you don't have a tea steeper. I mixed in a teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon to calm me before me bed, there's no caffeine!! I drink it to keep me warm over winter nights and also in the cold mornings before an early day. Love it!
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This chamomile tea and green tea are my favorites. I love this tea with a bit of honey to wind down and relax in the evening. I also like it when I'm sick it always seems to quell a cough. The celestial brand is priced well and the taste is great. Definitely would recommend
Tanner S.
Ahhhhhh I love chamomile tea sooo much! Perfect with some milk and honey added! Great before bed or when you have a bad belly. You won't regret it! The flavor is just right ! Not too strong not too weak!
Kate K.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. Especially on cold winter nights. It's affordable and tastes great. I like two bags in about 6-8oz of hot water. It relaxes me and helps me unwind for bed! One of the best tasting chamomile teas
Danielle L.
Foodie Expert
This tea has nice flavor and taste! The flavor is herbal, light and subtle so if you don't feel good it won't bother your stomach or if you like tea before bed to help relax it is caffeine free which won't keep you up. It's great with honey! Cute packaging and designs!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Foodie Expert
Celestial herbal tea camomile tea is so good, it's good hot or cold, no calories, no sugar, it's very affordable, it's great for stomach aches, it's great if you can't sleep, if you're trying to not drink soft drinks I recommend this tea!!
Jay A.
Did anyone took noticed of this particular brand because of the design on the box? Isn't it very appealing?
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to add honey and lemon with my tea. anyone else like to add something?