Celestial Seasonings® Chai Tea India Spice Black Tea uploaded by Shannon J.Celestial Seasonings® Chai Tea India Spice Black Tea uploaded by Shannon J.Celestial Seasonings® Chai Tea India Spice Black Tea uploaded by LeAndra D.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Six 25-count box of India Spice Chai tea bags
  • Black tea infused with ginger, clove and cardamom
  • Caffeinated and gluten-free
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Steep in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup

• How do you drink your chai tea? Sugar? Creamer?2 Answers
  • Is this tea better then green tea2 Answers
  • Is this tea strong? I've been trying to find a chai tea w...2 Answers
Henry P.
Pinetops
I really love this tea! I wasn't sure I would like a bag tea like this but it was delicious. I mixed it with a little bit of heavy cream since I am on a Keto diet. The spice is just right, not overwhelming. Price point is nice as well. You do not spend so much on this product and sometimes you can even find coupons.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I really enjoy this tea. My friend makes it every time I go to her house. It has a good flavor to it spice. She prepares it with sugar and milk and serves it hot depending on the weather. Yes I would recommend to others
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
I never thought I would love a bagged Chai so much! I drink this tea all the time! Even in Summer! It's so delicious and even tastes great putting a bag in your coffee for a big flavor boost! It's always on my shopping list!
Alixe H.
Columbia, PA
So many people are disappointed when this tea isn't creamy and heavy like many chai drinks they are thinking of. True chai is spicy, deep, and true black tea. This is a great rendition of chai tea - and the India spice is a perfect balance of strong spice and smooth tea flavor. I love that the bags are string free!
Leah S.
Super easy to make and a great introduction into spiced chai. Please be aware that chai means tea in india so you may end up with someone laughing at your for saying chai tea (omg it happened to me when I first went to college). Spiced chai is based on a collection of mulled spices that vary depending on where it is from. This is a great basic chai and I would recommend it to those interested in teas from around the world.
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
I really enjoyed this tea! I actually went through a whole box by myself in about a week. I enjoy the caffeine boost in the mornings and the warm flavor is great in the cool months of the year. I like to fix it strong with 2 tea bags in about 12 oz of water and then add a little sugar and half and half.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love my chai and these are great for when you just want to brew one cup. It is the perfect amount of spice and you don't have to wait long for it to be ready. If you like chai lattes this is also a good option as the flavor is much better than some other brands I have had in the past!
Victoria C.
I absolutely love chai tea and this is THE BEST version for at home lattes that I've been able to find! There is no synthetic taste. The flavors that you expect in a good chai are all there and come out perfectly balanced. I brew it in a half a mug of hot water, then I remove the tea bag and top it off with hot milk, sugar (or honey), and a little sprinkle of cinnamon. It's quite yummy!
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
My family and I have always loved the Indian spice chai but my new favorite is the Dirty Chai (Chai Tea + Espresso) I've been drinking it instead of coffee. Both are great with cream or your favorite creamer!
Martialia F.
Gardiner , ME
I wish I could enjoy the Celestial Seasonings lines of boxed teas...there are so many varieties available...but I have read several articles referring to studies on pesticides turning up in testing done on popular tea brands. I drink tea all day long, as do my teens. I can't fathom that this company thinks it's a good idea to offer such a sub-par product.
Brandi B.
Burleson, TX
Does this flavor taste like black licorace, or do the spices blend into a more even flavor with no one spice standing out?
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Is this tea strong? I've been trying to find a chai tea with a strong flavor but have come up short so far.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this tea better then green tea
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
How do you drink your chai tea? Sugar? Creamer?
Elizabeth P.
I am not a fan of ginger and am wondering if this tea has a lot of ginger flavor in it?