Celestial Seasonings® CHAI Tea DECAF Sweet Coconut Thai uploaded by Jen F.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Gluten Free

• Does the coconut add sweetness to the Chai tea or does th...1 Answers
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
We just discovered this at target. The coconut flavor is subtle, but hits the mark. True toasted coconut flavor. Not as sweet as anticipated, but will definitely buy this again
Brianna H.
Washington , DC
This tea is amazing! I love it with honey and lemon. It is completely affordable and it is also very often on sale. I purchase this tea pretty often. This is one of my favorite brands of tea to drink. I have recommended it to my friends. They like it as well.
Sarah S.
This is pretty good, but no substitute for real Thai tea. It's definitely affordable and still very good and has a unique flavor to it. I still enjoy it even though it isn't early what o expected it to be.
Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE
This tea is like a vacation in a cup! It makes me think I am sitting on the beach in the British Virgin Islands. If you're thinking about buying this tea, DO IT! The packaging is adorable and the tea itself is so delicious. You should definitely try it!
Genesis F.
The flavor ia delicous! Even better maid with milk, personally i use soy milk. Its a very soothing tea. Its my first and last deink of the day! It just makes your day better
Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
This is the perfect tea to brew, add sugar (or Truvia), and your choice of milk to make a chai tea at home without having to go to a specialty store! As a broke college student, I love that I can brew this and add milk/sugar to taste for a yummy chai without the hefty price and it really tastes as good (if not better) than a prepackaged chai and it's usually a lot healthier if you add your own ingredients to taste.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I don't normally buy this brand of tea but the sweet coconut Thai flavor caught my eye. It is really flavorful and satisfying. I like chai and the coconut infused in this is great. I'm not a fan of the no string "pillow style" tea bag, but the taste makes up for it.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
This is such a good flavor of Celestial Seasonings teas! I wish it was available in a store close to me. It is great with a little half & half & stevia. Yummy! I would definitely buy it again if I could find it!
Sabrina S.
I love this coconut tea. Celestial Seasonings never disappoints. I haven't found coconut tea anywhere else! I think it is flavorful, and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elyssa M.
I always know I will get a great tea with every celestial seasonings purchase. The flavor is good, the tea bags never open, and the varieties are endless! The chai is tasty, I highly recommend to anyone!
Melissa K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does the coconut add sweetness to the Chai tea or does the tea need sweetener?