Celestial Seasonings Chai Tea Bags

This&Nbsp;Authentic Blend Infuses Rich And Hearty Assam Black Tea With Lively Spices Like Ginger, Cloves And Cardamom And A Touch Of Smooth Vanilla. Add Warm Milk And Sugar Or Honey, And Prepare To Embark On A True Chai Experience. 100% Natural No Artificial Colors, Flavors&Nbsp;Or Preservatives Gluten Free Contains Caffeine see more...

Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎
Niecy H.
Chai tea is one of my favorite tea's besides matcha omg i love the way this tea taste so soothing
Darceigh S.
Add coconut milk after brewing for a treat! It makes the spices in the tea blend better.
Leslie-Ann M.
This is my favourite Chai tea! I make by heating some almond milk in a pan on the stove. And while I'm heating it I add the teabag. I make sure the almond milk never reaches the boiling point. I never add any water. The Celestial Chai Indian Spice has the right amount of spices in combination with the black leaf tea for me and never has a bitter after taste.
Ieva I.
Horsens, Denmark
I am a huuuge tea lover and this tea is my new-found love. I love how it smells like a cinnamon bun when you pour water over the ecologic package without string and label. Having no aforementioned thingies in their teas, Celestial Seasonings go about with leaving way less unnecessary residue in the world. At times like these, when sustainability is one the largest topics of buzz, Celestial Seasonings are really playing their part considering conscious living. I support them fully and this just might be my new favorite tea brand. Taking into consideration the taste, it is a one of a kind chai tea. Really warming, makes you feel cozy & spices bite on your tongue a bit. Truly, a great find. Recommend!
Kirsty A.
Love this warm spiced tea. Great to snuggle down with on a cold night. Love the smell and the spicy taste. Warm and cozy.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this tea better then green tea