BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

This&Nbsp;Tea Combines Caffeine-Free Rooibos And Decaf Black Tea With Creamy Coconut And Aromatic Spices Like Ginger, Cardamom And Star Anise. Add Warm Milk And Sugar Or Honey For A Sweet And Spicy Chai Experience. 100% Natural Gluten And Naturally Caffeine Free see more...

• I've never tried this brand, is it good?1 Answers
  • Do these have an overwhelming amount of spice? 1 Answers
  • Is the flavor strong like the concentrated liquid you can buy?3 Answers
  • "ranging from the sleepy time tea to lemon ginger and chai." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes really good Chai lattes too." in 1 review
  • "I like to curl up next to the fire with the nice warm cup of this chia at night with the decaf is great so I can still fall asleep at night With great layers of clovers and sweeten with some suger and milk" in 1 review
  • "Warm, spicy, coconut flavor and I love that it's decaf." in 1 review
  • "This decaf chai mixes decaffeinated black tea with herbal rooibos and adds rich spice and tasty coconut." in 1 review
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
I love chai tea. My grocery store doesn't have a big selection but they do carry this brand and I really enjoy it. Vanilla chai is my favorite and this has a really great taste.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
I like this tea, I think it has a good flavor without being overpowering. I prefer the chai tea powders but this tea bag tastes like those if you warm up milk instead of water to make milky tea. That's definitely my favorite way of making it
Christina G.
I was looking to buy more teas that I could drink at night. I love chai - it's spicy and warm and inviting. That cozy feeling is great before bed, but usually chai made with black tea has lots of caffeine. This decaf chai mixes decaffeinated black tea with herbal rooibos and adds rich spice and tasty coconut. As soon as you open it, it smells wonderful, and it tastes delicious, especially with a little sugar or honey and a splash of milk.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
CS teas are all so good. I keep a large stock of a lot of them, but this one is one of my favorites. Not only is it great to drink a cup of hot Chai but it fragrances your home nicely if you keep a pot of it brewed. It works even better than potpourri to keep a home fragranced nicely. And discarding the used teabags even makes your garbage can smell nice.
Megan L.
Merced , CA
Britt P.
I'm a big tea drinker and chai is one of my favorites! CS never disappoints with their varieties of Flavors! Their chai has a bold flavor and is very smooth in flavor. No bitterness at all!
Hilary K.
Owings Mills, MD
This tea is great. I love Chai but i can't have caffeine. This is the only Chai I have found without caffeine. Everyone should buy this tea. It is awesome. Makes really good Chai lattes too.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
All flavors are amazing, I keep my cupboard stocked with different flavors. ranging from the sleepy time tea to lemon ginger and chai. I drink lots of tea and I don't drink any other brand. yum
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
My favorite chai, hands down. Nice and strong (I often find myself needing two bags with other brands) and just the right amount of spice. I love having this after dinner with a healthy dash of milk and cocoa powder.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor strong like the concentrated liquid you can buy?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Do these have an overwhelming amount of spice?
Alexandria S.
What's Thai flavoring? The one I drank was vanilla Thai and I wasn't really a fan of all the spices... Tasted like a gingerbread cookie.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I've never tried this brand, is it good?