Celestial Seasonings® Celestial Seasonings Perfect Sweetened Raspberry Ice Tea K-Cups

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• What are some other flavors of tea that this brand offers that ar...5 Answers
Jasmine F.
I absolutely love this tea!!! me and my sister recently started to drink tea more and I decided to give this one a shot! I am glad a did! so smooth, refreshing, and energizing! can't wait to try more flavors.
Taylor S.
I absolutely love these! The tea is nice and sweet without being too much and they taste so fresh and yummy! I absolutely recommend these to any raspberry lovers.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
The fact that these are already sweetened is amazing I can't find that anywhere else! Plus they taste amazing I love the fresh raspberry flavor of these k cups
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
OMG this tea is to die for. The taste is so fresh and so yummy. I love the Celestial brand and it's even more exciting that it comes i n K-Cups!!!
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
These are easy and fast to use. I love them and they taste so good!! if you have a k-cup and love raspberry ice tea I'd use these!!!
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
These are sooooooo good. it's really hard to find tea that's already sweetened upon brew but k cups are stepping it up.
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
This sounds really yum and I would love to try this for myself because I'm up to try new stuff
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
I really love my keurig, so when I found these, I was excited! A lot quicker and easier than regular brewing.
Jasmine F.
What are some other flavors of tea that this brand offers that are really good!