Celestial Seasonings® Celestial Seasonings Perfect Sweetened Raspberry Ice Tea K-Cups

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• What are some other flavors of tea that this brand offers that ar...5 Answers
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
This sounds really yum and I would love to try this for myself because I'm up to try new stuff
Jasmine F.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this tea!!! me and my sister recently started to drink tea more and I decided to give this one a shot! I am glad a did! so smooth, refreshing, and energizing! can't wait to try more flavors.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Foodie Expert
The fact that these are already sweetened is amazing I can't find that anywhere else! Plus they taste amazing I love the fresh raspberry flavor of these k cups
Taylor S.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these! The tea is nice and sweet without being too much and they taste so fresh and yummy! I absolutely recommend these to any raspberry lovers.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
OMG this tea is to die for. The taste is so fresh and so yummy. I love the Celestial brand and it's even more exciting that it comes i n K-Cups!!!
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
These are easy and fast to use. I love them and they taste so good!! if you have a k-cup and love raspberry ice tea I'd use these!!!
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Foodie Expert
These are sooooooo good. it's really hard to find tea that's already sweetened upon brew but k cups are stepping it up.
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
Foodie Expert
I really love my keurig, so when I found these, I was excited! A lot quicker and easier than regular brewing.
Jasmine F.
Foodie Expert
What are some other flavors of tea that this brand offers that are really good!