BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Herbal Tea, Caramel Apple Dream, Tea Bags, Caffeine Free
  • New! 100% natural teas. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night

• What flavor do you like best in their holiday line? I lov...1 Answers
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
This tea is like caramel apple candy in a cup. It actually tastes very sweet to me so you don’t need to add anything at all to it. Out of all of the celestial seasonings teas this is one of our favorites and the taste is exactly like caramel apples. If you want to try a slightly sweet but flavorful tea this is a great choice!
Daria B.
sipping some right now. It works wonders for my upset stomach. I don’t care for ginger tea but this has ginger in it. I like the fact that these teas don’t have a string. This tea tastes great with raw sugar or stevia!
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
My mother-in-law always buys this flavor around thanksgiving so that we can have it instead of a (third) sweet treat. It tastes like dessert, but without the calories or sugar. The apple flavor is strong but not overpowering.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Bought this at Walmart for $2.32. I love the smell of the caramel apple which actually puts me in the mood for fall weather even in summer. It's relaxing and the smell is amazing. It's sad they go fast in my house. For people who don't drink tea my kids loved this
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
I usually am not a huge tea drinker but I really love this brand! The flavors are always delicious! I like to have a huge cup of tea so I use 2 tea bags at once! This tea literally tastes like a fall scented candle. Cinnamon, Apple, tastes like fall in a cup! On its own it's a little bitter so I add a little honey and I prefer this one chilled! So good! Makes me feel cozy and relaxed! Highly recommend (:
Heather L.
Williston, ND
This is my new favorite tea. Just make sure you really steep and squeeze the tea bag between two spoons. It will taste fine if you just steep it. But, if you really squeeze and dunk the bag it will be amazing. I like to add a little cream or milk to mine.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Celestial herbal tea is so refreshing, but when they came out with Carmel Apple Dream they broke the mold! It's so yummy, you can drink it hot or cold, it's really good if you put alittle fireball with it! It's like apple cider!
Mindy H.
Ooltewah, TN
This is my kids' favorite tea. We buy it in bulk, 6 packs at a time, because we go through it so quickly. It's is a delicious flavor without adding anything to it.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love Celestial Seasonings brand of teas! Always so full of flavor and so many options to choose from. The Caramel Apple Dream is one of my favorites. It's basically like having apple cider with a little a little bit of Caramel, a pinch of sea salt, and no whip cream. My go to tea in the Fall and Winter months.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
This tea taste just like apple cider without the fizz. I absolutely love it! I'm going to have to pick up some more before the holiday season ends. If you're looking for the Apple cider taste without all the sugar then this is for you. If you don't like fizz this is for you. There's no way you can go wrong. I got a box of 20 bags from my local market for just about $3. The quality of tea is better than I expected for the price.
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
What flavor do you like best in their holiday line? I love this one but haven't tried many more.