BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Naturally Decaffeinated
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas, Healthy Planet, Healthy You!

Celestial Seasonings® Candy Cane Lane® Holiday Green Tea Decaffeinated
  • "At first, with no sugar in the tea, it seemed too bland for me (I like a lot of sugar in my tea, keep in mind) but after sugar, it was really good." in 20 reviews
  • "It's more than a peppermint flavored tea, it has a vanilla flavor that adds the sweetness needed to satisfy my sweet tooth." in 19 reviews
  • "I tried it and i think it was good, very peppermint but wasn't too over powering and the smell was just like peppermint tea plus this is a green tea which is very good for health." in 14 reviews
  • "Was kind of thrown off because of it being peppermint flavored, because I'm just an original tea drinker, but I really enjoyed it!" in 14 reviews
  • "I got this sample in my Frosty VoxBox and tried it for the first time and I have never been a big fan of decaf tea, but in this one was actually really good." in 8 reviews
Alana C.
Danville
This is my absolute favorite of the Celestial teas! I love green tea and the peppermint twist to this tea makes it even better! I would highly recommend this tea! I always look forward to finding it around the holiday season.
Toni W.
Grants pass, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely adore this tea!!! It is my go to in the winter time! It is literally like Christmas in a cup! I add just a little zing sweetener! Great product and great value! Would highly recommend the celestial seasonings brand!
Aimee C.
Tampa, FL
I'm not much of a tea drinker for a southern girl. However, I do like a good peppermint tea.
This has the perfect blend of tea and peppermint. A lot of mint teas are too strong. This one is nice and refreshing. It's perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
Joy J.
It's the holiday season and Celestial teas always carry a variety of holiday flavors. For example peppermint, sugar cookie, and gingerbread! I have all of these in the house right now! The tea is always very mild in flavor. I do like a strong black tea. if you're looking for Bold Flavor this is not it
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I love celestial seasonings tea. I am a huge tea drinker.  I love drinking this candy cane tea.The packaging on the box is really festive. A great candycane/peppermint flavor with a hint of vanilla. I always buy this tea. I recommend if you are a tea drinker and love peppermint
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
Theres nothing like sipping on Celestial Seasonings tea anytime but theres something about Candy Cane Lane at Christmastime. Brings back memories. So comforting on a chilly night, cuddling with my husband. The price is right too.
Cher F.
I drink peppermint tea at least 4 days a week. Perfect blend. The mint isn't overpowering. I love how these bags are packaged with less paper to reduce waste. All of the celestial seasonings tea flavors are tasty. Must try!
Julie J.
Norwalk
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these tea bags and they are really great and I really love them and there are always sales on these tea bags before Christmas and that is when I buy them. I love these so much and I really really love them.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Very good and strong peppermint tea! I like it than the original peppermint tea they have. It’s very good and strong in scent and taste. You really taste the peppermint and makes a great kick. I would repurchase again.
Jennie W.
Taylor
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this tea you can usually only find it around the holidays...its a really nice blend of pepperment and vanilla tastes just like candy canes I love it!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you trying pairing it with a real candy cane
Samantha J.
How did you all drink the tea bag? With milk or without milk ?
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
What is your favorite celestial tea flavor?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this specific flavor tea? I received my sample in the #FrostyVoxBox and need more
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
Has anyone tried the other flavors? If so what did you think and what flavor did you buy?

Target