BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Naturally Decaffeinated
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas, Healthy Planet, Healthy You!

Celestial Seasonings® Candy Cane Lane® Holiday Green Tea Decaffeinated
  • "At first, with no sugar in the tea, it seemed too bland for me (I like a lot of sugar in my tea, keep in mind) but after sugar, it was really good." in 20 reviews
  • "It's more than a peppermint flavored tea, it has a vanilla flavor that adds the sweetness needed to satisfy my sweet tooth." in 19 reviews
  • "I tried it and i think it was good, very peppermint but wasn't too over powering and the smell was just like peppermint tea plus this is a green tea which is very good for health." in 14 reviews
  • "Was kind of thrown off because of it being peppermint flavored, because I'm just an original tea drinker, but I really enjoyed it!" in 14 reviews
  • "I got this sample in my Frosty VoxBox and tried it for the first time and I have never been a big fan of decaf tea, but in this one was actually really good." in 8 reviews
Aimee C.
Tampa, FL
I'm not much of a tea drinker for a southern girl. However, I do like a good peppermint tea.
This has the perfect blend of tea and peppermint. A lot of mint teas are too strong. This one is nice and refreshing. It's perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
Megan N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite tea flavor of all time! I stock up during Christmas time because it is a seasonal tea! However, I just discovered you can buy on Amazon year round! This tea has the perfect flavor of mint and a slight vanilla taste. I drink a cup every night before bed and it is so relaxing! Love Candy Cane Lane!
Elizabeth S.
This tea is one of the best I've had. I am in love with peppermint and I'm in love with tea so being able to have peppermint tea is the best thing about my mornings. The only bad thing is that it is limited edition at my stores so i have to stock up on it when it does finally come out!
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I love celestial seasonings tea. I am a huge tea drinker.  I love drinking this candy cane tea.The packaging on the box is really festive. A great candycane/peppermint flavor with a hint of vanilla. I always buy this tea. I recommend if you are a tea drinker and love peppermint
Cher F.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I drink peppermint tea at least 4 days a week. Perfect blend. The mint isn't overpowering. I love how these bags are packaged with less paper to reduce waste. All of the celestial seasonings tea flavors are tasty. Must try!
Michelle H.
Recently, I have gotten into a habit of mixing teas, and this has paired well with practically everything. I love the peppermint flavor it adds, especially with winter/Christmas approaching.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Very good and strong peppermint tea! I like it than the original peppermint tea they have. It’s very good and strong in scent and taste. You really taste the peppermint and makes a great kick. I would repurchase again.
Hannah A.
This has to be my favorite seasonal tea flavor. It is a sweet mint with a hint of vanilla. I don't need any added sugar with this tea. It is sweet enough on its own. Celestial Seasons is my favorite brand of tea, because I just enjoy more of the flavors than any other brand. If you haven't tried this, then do you live under a rock? It is seriously amazing and if you like Christmas teas, than you really need to try this. I drank this tea a lot during the end of my pregnancy. It was a serious craving of mine and holds sentimental value to me now. I have to have a box every year. Once I see it on the shelf, I know that Dean's birthday is around the corner and Christmas! I look forward to this tea every year and I could never get sick of it.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love drinking this tea during Christmas time. I love the flavor and the scent when it is hot. I can normally find it in my local grocery store and for a good price. I find like how easy it is to make and that it meets my expectations. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
This tea is amazing! I'm upset it's only out around the holidays! It has a great taste and is amazing just as is! First time having it but I already went back and bought the rest of what meijer had! I advise you to stock up!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you trying pairing it with a real candy cane
Samantha J.
How did you all drink the tea bag? With milk or without milk ?
Danielle S.
What is your favorite celestial tea flavor?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this specific flavor tea? I received my sample in the #FrostyVoxBox and need more
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
Has anyone tried the other flavors? If so what did you think and what flavor did you buy?