BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #96 in Tea

Live Life Well.

Replenish your mind and body and awaken your senses with Celestial Seasonings® Holiday Teas. Our Candy Cane Lane® Decaf Green Tea is made with the very finest green tea leaves, peppermint and other botanicals, because at Celestial Seasonings, we know you are what you steep. Live life well this holiday season with Celestial Seasonings.

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
  • "At first, with no sugar in the tea, it seemed too bland for me (I like a lot of sugar in my tea, keep in mind) but after sugar, it was really good." in 20 reviews
  • "It's more than a peppermint flavored tea, it has a vanilla flavor that adds the sweetness needed to satisfy my sweet tooth." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this product from my complimentary #FrostyVoxBox for testing purposes and i have to say first, i am a fan of tea but not green tea, but this tea was so tasty I had to go out and buy more. " in 19 reviews
  • "Was kind of thrown off because of it being peppermint flavored, because I'm just an original tea drinker, but I really enjoyed it!" in 14 reviews
  • "I tried it and i think it was good, very peppermint but wasn't too over powering and the smell was just like peppermint tea plus this is a green tea which is very good for health." in 14 reviews
Audrey A.
While i enjoy the peppermint flavor, it really isn't that different than their regular peppermint flavor. So I use plan and Christmas teas interchangeably. I usually hit up one of the other Christmas flavors such as Sugar Plum instead of this.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
The holidays are upon us and this tea is Christmas in a cup! I love the peppermint taste and the fact that it is decaf. I can drink this all day and night and just enjoy the wonderful taste of Christmas and holiday cheer.
Alea C.
This has to be the best green te ever! It's super amazing. Just enough candy cane flavor/ I completely forgot it was green tea. This is a must buy. I'm going to stick up.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
I love this stuff! It is perfect for the winter and anyone who loves peppermint flavor. It is reasonably priced and beautifully flavored without sugar or cream.
Anya B.
Love this tea not just for the holiday time but all year long! The candy cane taste is not only fresh and calming but helps soothe upset stomachs.
Rachel H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the most delicious tea Year round! Add a little milk and honey and you have a mug full of heaven! Even My 6 yr old can't get enough.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I love celestial seasonings tea. I am a huge tea drinker.  I love drinking this candy cane tea.The packaging on the box is really festive. A great candycane/peppermint flavor with a hint of vanilla. I always buy this tea. I recommend if you are a tea drinker and love peppermint
Cher F.
I drink peppermint tea at least 4 days a week. Perfect blend. The mint isn't overpowering. I love how these bags are packaged with less paper to reduce waste. All of the celestial seasonings tea flavors are tasty. Must try!
Elizabeth S.
This tea is one of the best I've had. I am in love with peppermint and I'm in love with tea so being able to have peppermint tea is the best thing about my mornings. The only bad thing is that it is limited edition at my stores so i have to stock up on it when it does finally come out!
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
BEST CHRISTMAS DRINK HANDS DOWN!!! My favorite thing is to make this with steamed milk and a little bit of honey, it's heavenly. This tea reminds me of happiness and family and Santa and if that's not your thing, still try the tea. It's awesome.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you trying pairing it with a real candy cane
Samantha J.
Foodie Expert
How did you all drink the tea bag? With milk or without milk ?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this specific flavor tea? I received my sample in the #FrostyVoxBox and need more
Danielle S.
What is your favorite celestial tea flavor?
Maria M.
China Grove, NC
Has anyone tried the other flavors? If so what did you think and what flavor did you buy?