Add a Photo

By CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®
#36 in Tea

Live Life Well.

Replenish your mind and body and awaken your senses with Celestial Seasonings® Holiday Teas. Our Candy Cane Lane® Decaf Green Tea is made with the very finest green tea leaves, peppermint and other botanicals, because at Celestial Seasonings, we know you are what you steep. Live life well this holiday season with Celestial Seasonings.

Photos (22)
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I love tea, specifically Celestial Seasonings teas, and look forward to each Christmas season when this tea is sold at my local supermarket. The main ingredient is peppermint, but it tastes a little different from their Peppermint tea that is part of their permanent line, like it's got a little extra sweetness. This is probably from the vanilla flavor. It tastes great even without sweetener, but then again, I never sweeten my tea. Perfect combination of freshness and warmth. I wish it were available all year!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is my favorite winter tea! The peppermint is great for your digestion, the green tea has valuable antioxidants, and the flavor is just delicious, which you usually don't get with green teas. It's perfectly minty without being overpowering, and seeing those bears in my tea cupboard is always worth it.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

This tea really got me into the season! It is perfect with a little bit of milk. I can't wait to have a cup on Christmas eve! The flavor is light and smells so warm and full bodied. Love other Celestial products as well, I can now add this to the list! I recommend this product!
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

One of my favorite teas to drink year round. I love mint teas and this one is delicious! I don't even have to add any sugar to it because the mint flavor is so strong. I wish they sold this all year. It's a really great tea for when you have a sore throat also!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Derby, CT

I love Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green tea! I'm not a fan of green tea by itself so this is a great way for me to get the health benefits of green tea without having that green tea taste. Its flavor also makes it great for getting you into the holiday spirit. :)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

This tea is the perfect winter tea! I love the mint flavor and how it is rounded out with the other flavors. It is also decaf, which means my caffeine sensitive husband can enjoy a cup in the evening along with me! My children even love this tea!
Audrey A.
Audrey A.

While i enjoy the peppermint flavor, it really isn't that different than their regular peppermint flavor. So I use plan and Christmas teas interchangeably. I usually hit up one of the other Christmas flavors such as Sugar Plum instead of this.
It is.......

Amazing! It has a good taste to it. And you can really taste that peppermint and the Wintery taste. My mom always got this and we drink it a lot in winter. I recommend to put honey or milk in it. To me this tea earns a 5 stars!👍🏽
Hillary K.
Hillary K.

I love this tea, perfect mix of peppermint and vanilla, its perfect for when I'm working on my Christmas cards or wrapping presents because it gets me in a Christmas mood, it smells amazing and the flavor isn't too overpowering
Jacey H.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH

The holidays are upon us and this tea is Christmas in a cup! I love the peppermint taste and the fact that it is decaf. I can drink this all day and night and just enjoy the wonderful taste of Christmas and holiday cheer.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

Did you trying pairing it with a real candy cane
Samantha J.
Samantha J.

How did you all drink the tea bag? With milk or without milk ?
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, In

Where can I find this specific flavor tea? I received my sample in the #FrostyVoxBox and need more
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

What is your favorite celestial tea flavor?
Maria M.
Maria M.
China Grove, NC

Has anyone tried the other flavors? If so what did you think and what flavor did you buy?

Join Now