Add a Photo

By CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®
#27 in Tea

Live Life Well.

Replenish your mind and body and awaken your senses with Celestial Seasonings® Holiday Teas. Our Candy Cane Lane® Decaf Green Tea is made with the very finest green tea leaves, peppermint and other botanicals, because at Celestial Seasonings, we know you are what you steep. Live life well this holiday season with Celestial Seasonings.

Photos (22)
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I love tea, specifically Celestial Seasonings teas, and look forward to each Christmas season when this tea is sold at my local supermarket. The main ingredient is peppermint, but it tastes a little different from their Peppermint tea that is part of their permanent line, like it's got a little extra sweetness. This is probably from the vanilla flavor. It tastes great even without sweetener, but then again, I never sweeten my tea. Perfect combination of freshness and warmth. I wish it were available all year!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
This is my favorite winter tea! The peppermint is great for your digestion, the green tea has valuable antioxidants, and the flavor is just delicious, which you usually don't get with green teas. It's perfectly minty without being overpowering, and seeing those bears in my tea cupboard is always worth it.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Derby, CT
I love Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green tea! I'm not a fan of green tea by itself so this is a great way for me to get the health benefits of green tea without having that green tea taste. Its flavor also makes it great for getting you into the holiday spirit. :)
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
While i enjoy the peppermint flavor, it really isn't that different than their regular peppermint flavor. So I use plan and Christmas teas interchangeably. I usually hit up one of the other Christmas flavors such as Sugar Plum instead of this.
Jacey H.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
Dec. 12, 2016, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
The holidays are upon us and this tea is Christmas in a cup! I love the peppermint taste and the fact that it is decaf. I can drink this all day and night and just enjoy the wonderful taste of Christmas and holiday cheer.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
I love Celestial brand teas. This Candy Cane flavor is amazing. So great around the holidays. It's not super overpowering, it's sweeter than plain peppermint. It's a great value, and a great gift.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
This is just the tea to get you into the holiday spirit! It is minty but also subtly sweet. You'll find yourself looking for this seasonal tea long after the holidays are over!
Alea C.
Alea C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Dec. 13, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
This has to be the best green te ever! It's super amazing. Just enough candy cane flavor/ I completely forgot it was green tea. This is a must buy. I'm going to stick up.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Dec. 25, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
I love this stuff! It is perfect for the winter and anyone who loves peppermint flavor. It is reasonably priced and beautifully flavored without sugar or cream.
Seia W.
Seia W.
This tea is not for everyone, but for me it is like holiday in a cup ! It tastes delicious with hot cocoa or cream and sugar and is just a seasonal thing for me
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you trying pairing it with a real candy cane
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
How did you all drink the tea bag? With milk or without milk ?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
What is your favorite celestial tea flavor?
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this specific flavor tea? I received my sample in the #FrostyVoxBox and need more
Maria M.
Maria M.
China Grove, NC
Has anyone tried the other flavors? If so what did you think and what flavor did you buy?