Celestial Seasonings Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Wild Berry Zinger uploaded by Laura J.Celestial Seasonings Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Wild Berry Zinger uploaded by Emerlyn P.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Please Note: Due To Packaging Updates, The Image Shown May Temporarily Appear Different From The Product Received. Caffeine Free 100% Natural This Product Contains All-Natural Ingredients And Flavors, And No Artificial Colors Or Preservatives. The Sweetness Of Blackberry Leaves From Eastern Europe Balances The Tartness Of Hibiscus From China And Thailand In Our Wonderfully Tangy, Intensely Flavorful Wild Berry Zinger. Blackberries Have Been Gathered For Centuries By Europeans And Americans- In Fact, For Many Families, Blackberry Hunting Is Still A Pleasurable Way To Spend A Fall Afternoon. You'll Also Find The Delicious Sweetness Of Strawberries And Cherries In This Refreshing Blend. Our All - Natural Legacy In 1969, Celestial Seasonings&Reg; Began Blending Fresh Herbs Picked In The Rocky Mountains, Transforming The Best Of Nature Into Delicious And Healthful Teas. Today, Our Veteran Team Of Tea Experts Source More Than 100 Varieties Of The Finest Quality Teas, Herbs, Spices And Fruits From More Than 35 Different Countries To Craft Our Distinctive Blends. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love Celestial tea brand, however, this particular flavor I am not a fan of. I could just be bias b/c I have realized that I don't really like fruity teas, but this one sort of just tastes like a really watered down fruit punch. I am giving is a 3 stars b/c others may like this flavor and fruity flavors like it, and b/c I do really respect and like Celestial tea brand, but this one in particular is just not for me.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe , MD
Great flavor! This particular one is caffeine free and I usually have some right after lunch. Very sweet so be aware of that. I also love that Celestial Seasons doesn't have strings because they are environmentally friendly! I love to support green businesses!
Emerlyn P.
Celestial tea is another one of favorite product because there teas has amazing flavors. This one in particular is the most delicious tea I drink it all the time in the morning.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
I bought this Tea because it was on Clearance. Had one cup and went back to the store and bought the rest, this tea is very good and isn't one of those teas that say it has berries in it but you cant really taste it. I like the taste.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
This tea is almost a little to sweet for my liking, but probably a great tea for young children or someone who isn't a big "tea" drinker. It has a LOT of berry flavor.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
Im not a big tea drinker, but i love the flavor of this. Its smooth and fruity. I do add sugar to it cause i like everything sweet..and this has a really great flavor.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I love this tea and am kind of obsessed with it. It has such a great blend of fruity tastes and is really sweet (though I'm addicted to sugar so I still add more!)
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Oooh. These are so tasty! This tea is full of berry flavor. I still add honey and sugar and yet the berry flavor is still strong. Perfect on a cold evening.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
I love the Celestial brand Wild Berry Zinger! This is absolutely delicious. Fun Fact: Mix it with the Celestial Black Cherry Berry for an even more phenomenal flavor!
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
I used this to make a pitcher of iced tea and I LOVED it. I don't know if I would like it warm but it was very good and refreshing as an iced tea!