Celestial Seasonings® Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Alana N.Celestial Seasonings® Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Alana N.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• All natural
  • Made with the highest quality all-natural ingredients available
  • Caffeine free
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
  • 6 Pack of 20 Count Tea Bags

• Where can I get this? And is this any good? 2 Answers
  • I just.purchased this, is it good for iced tea? Is it st...1 Answers
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I honestly like all of the Celestial teas. I drink this one when I want something fruity and deeper. I make hot and sometimes make this cold by letting it cool and serving over ice. A low calorie cherry soda is easy, too, with a little seltzer water. Very yummy fruit tea.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Deanna P.
I really love anything cherry flavored! Black cherry doesn't have that sweetness, which is perfect for tea! Celestial Seasonings is my favorite brand of tea, and I have used it for a very long time. All of their flavors are lovely and I like the fact that most of them are caffeine free!
Darby S.
I am absolutely in love with this tea! I have it every morning in replacement of coffee. I love the flavor it has and I know its other herbal tea flavors are amazing as well! This is a good deal for such an amazing tea and I currently have about ten boxes of this in my kitchen!
Alisha P.
I have been drinking this for about 15 years? I started in high school today in Biology or Botany class. It is best with a little pinch of fake sugar to make it sweeter, bring out the flavor, and take away bitterness.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
This #blackcherry #berry #herbal #tea from #CelestialSeasonings is my new favorite! It has a #full-flavor and the right amount of #tartness from the #cherry flavoring. With a sore throat, the tea #coats my throat wonderfully. It must also be an acquired taste because my boyfriend whom I live with disliked it and said it tasted to him like cough-syrup. However, I think the taste is #lovely. I bought the tea in a 2 for $4 deal at a local grocery store, which I thought was a fabulous tea on such a #quality tea. It is also #caffeinefree. Celestial Seasonings® Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
Annmarie G.
Irwin, PA
I'm usually a coffee drinker, however while visiting a friend she introduced me to the Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea, and changed my thoughts completely about teas. It had such a suttle but bold taste of Black Cherry's with a warm comfortable fall feel that I stopped by the store on my way home and made a purchase for myself. Now, with the season changing every nite I've been relaxing when I get home with a warm cup. I'm not one for putting sugar in my drinks so this flavor was strong enough to stand alone without it.
Richelle W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This tea is so good. It brews easily and doesn't take that much sugar to sweeten it. The flavor is seriously fruity rather than a water down flavor with a hint of fruit.
Cheryl W.
Celestial seasonings is my favorite herbal tea and the black cherry tastes great, smells wonderful and helps with medicinal conditions. I typically make it one cup at a time and sometimes I add a teaspoon of honey or sugar if I need it sweet.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
This is a great tea with good flavor. Not my usual brand, but still great. I love the creative names for all the different types. I think that as far as flavored black teas go, this is a good one. The Cherry Berry is not too strong so that it is overwhelming, but not so weak that it tastes like you are drinking water.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Where can I get this? And is this any good?
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I just.purchased this, is it good for iced tea? Is it strong enough for iced tea?