Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Mallory E.Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by April M.Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Michelle V.
Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (12 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Bengal ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Herbal T...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Bengal S...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (2 Pack) - Celestial Seasonings - Bengal S...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Six 20-count boxes of Bengal Spice Herbal tea bags
  • Infused with cinnamon, clove, cardamom and ginger
  • Caffeine and gluten-free
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Steep in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup

• What would you say this product tastes like?3 Answers
  • This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next ...1 Answers
  • How this tea taste1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Bengal Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephany R.
This tea is GORGEOUS. I brew it in a coffee maker daily--put 2 or 3 bags in the carafe (not the filter). I don't drink coffee or pop, so this is welcome night cap and it has a pleasant aroma. I take a thermos of it with me to school or work. Rather than store the 6-pack of boxes in the cupboard, I put the teabags in an airtight canister and keep it on the counter. Since there are no tags or staples on the bags, it's convenient to throw the bags in the compost after use.
Lisa R.
San Diego
I love, love, love this tea.  It's like Christmas in a cup anytime of the year!  There is nothing better when it comes to herbal tea.  I hope this product is never discountinued.  I don't know what I'd do without it!!!  Try it you won't be disappointed!
Darlene H.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
I love this Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Herbal Tea! My family came home raving about it after tasting it somewhere. They actually went right to the store and bought some so I could taste it because they liked it so much! It is just different than other teas and so good!
Michelle V.
If I could give this tea a flavor I would call it the flavor of fall. Its sweet, spicy, and has hints of all those fall spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. I like to brew mine and add a little milk for a chai like drink. It doesnt really need sugar as it already has a sweetness to it. Also, this is caffeine free so perfect for those days when you want to skip the jittery coffee, but still craving something warm and cozy to drink.
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite tea! It has beautiful spice notes in it and it’s such an amazing flavor. I enjoy it with a nice warm meal or at nigh to calm me and warm me up.
April M.
Valley Stream, NY
It's difficult to review this product because for me, I was not at all crazy about this flavor but I could bet that someone into a spiced, Indian type of flavor would love this kind of tea. My only issue that I have as I always do is the lack of individual wrapping of these teas to make it easy to bring on the go.
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
By FAR the best tea ever created. The blend is amazing! Aromatic, and delicious. I simply can not live without it. My local store is ALWAYS sold out, so recently we've had to start ordering in bulk off Amazon.
You MUST try this... As a post bariatric patient, it curbs many of my cravings, and it's naturally sweet.
Ailya H.
I really love drinking this tea as an afternoon pick me up. It's a warm cozy cup that feels like I'm drinking fall. The notes are spicy, earthy, and sweet and taste amazing with a little steamed vanilla almond milk. I think sweetener is added though, without adding any sugar its already extremely sweet.
Callie R.
Murrieta
Purchased at: Kroger
If you love a chai-like flavor in a tea but want a decaf version this is it! The flavor balance is exceptional especially for such a reasonable price. There are few grocery-store tea brands I have been as impressed with.
Renee S.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Target
I don’t know how to explain the taste of this tea besides absolutely wonderful. It has a great spice to it while also a subtle sweetness. It is great to sip anytime of the day and all my guests always ask for it by name!
Courtney T.
What would you say this product tastes like?
Madelyn G.