BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings™ Bengal Spice® Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
100% natural teas.
20 tea bags. see more...

• What would you say this product tastes like?3 Answers
  • This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next to tension...1 Answers
  • How this tea taste1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 20 CT
  • "I would recommend this tea if you are looking to expand your tea horizons. " in 1 review
  • "I really really enjoy it! " in 1 review
  • "Its wonderful, perfect for those cold winter mornings or when you stuffed up from a cold. " in 1 review
Chryssa J.
Chryssa J.
San Diego, CA
A wonderfully warm, rich, grounded, fragrant tea. My absolute favorite! It's an herbal variation of Chai tea and is good even unsweetened. The subtle notes of carob, vanilla, nutmeg, black pepper, and cardamom round out the dominant flavors of cinnamon, chicory, and ginger. My box is (sadly) empty now, but it still smells great. Like fall and Christmas cookies. Strong and extremely flavorful with no bitter aftertaste like some spicy teas.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
This is by far my favorite chai tea, tea bag out there on the market. I have not tried all chai tea, tea bags, but from the selection that I have, Celestial's Bengal Spice is the BEST! It has the perfect balance of every spice required to make a perfect chair flavor. I definitely recommend this product!
Amber S.
Amber S.
A good spice but everything nice. A way to relax with some flavor. Not too spicy but enough bite that you don't even have to add sugar. Calms you quickly while helping your metabolism work for you. My #1 go to morning mug.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this tea! When I want a caffeine free, herbal tea, this is the one that I go for. The aroma is amazingly fragrant and the tea itself is flavorful, warm with just enough spice. Love it!
Yajhayra M.
Yajhayra M.
wilmington, NC
Foodie Expert
Currently my favorite tea. If you are a chai tea drinker your love this tea. It's full of the spice, very flavorful and leaves a clean sweet taste in your mouth. I just can't have one cupful.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This tea is just OK in my opinion. It tastes fine, but there's a strong cinnamon flavor that overpowered the other flavors of the tea that I didn't care for.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Howell, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really like chai tea and it is hard to find a good decaf chai tea that I can drink at night before bed. This tea does that trick! I enjoy this tea before bed with a little almond milk and honey. The honey helps smooth the spiciness of the tea. Celestial Seasonings is also more affordable than some of the other teat brands, which is an added bonus. However, I do wish that Celestial Seasoning tea bag came individually wrapped and with a string! I hate having to fish the tea bag out with a spoon.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites. It's like a super spicy, extraordinary flavored chai tea. I love tea of all kinds and this one is an all time favorite. It's especially perfect for the Christmas/Winter season to curl up and warm up with. With that said I personally would drink it any time of the year.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
This is one of my most favorite tea flavors out there. I love it with stevia and half and half. It's spicey2and flavorful, perfect for a chilly fall or winter afternoon. My only criticism is that I'd love for it to have caffeine in it!
Jo C.
Jo C.
Washington
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorites. I keep a box at home and in the office. It has a great smell as well. I'm almost running out, but I've also started rationing myself lol. Great price, amazing taste.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Foodie Expert
What would you say this product tastes like?
Madelyn g.
Madelyn g.
Brentwood, NY
How this tea taste
Karelanne L.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next to tension tamer, but I can not find it in any of my local grocery stores anymore. :( Have they stopped making it or did they rename or something?