BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings™ Bengal Spice® Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
100% natural teas.
20 tea bags. see more...

• What would you say this product tastes like?3 Answers
  • This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next to tensi...1 Answers
  • How this tea taste1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I would recommend this tea if you are looking to expand your tea horizons. " in 1 review
  • "I really really enjoy it! " in 1 review
  • "Its wonderful, perfect for those cold winter mornings or when you stuffed up from a cold. " in 1 review
Kathryn P.
It's like Fall in a cup! Perfect combination of flavors without being too much to handle. Gives such a warm and comforting sensation throughout the body and is also a great stress reliever at the end of the day.  Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 20 CT
Alison S.
Howell, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really like chai tea and it is hard to find a good decaf chai tea that I can drink at night before bed. This tea does that trick! I enjoy this tea before bed with a little almond milk and honey. The honey helps smooth the spiciness of the tea. Celestial Seasonings is also more affordable than some of the other teat brands, which is an added bonus. However, I do wish that Celestial Seasoning tea bag came individually wrapped and with a string! I hate having to fish the tea bag out with a spoon.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
I tried this at work one day, and I absolutely love this tea! It's so fragrant and full of spices, and really one of the best herbal teas I've ever had! I really liked this tea with just hot water, but if I wanted something richer I would try this chai tea in hot milk with a little honey or sugar.
Also I love how the box looks!
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I can't have caffeine so I am always looking for tea flavors that are caffeine free but still flavorful. I found it! This is similar to a chai but a different flavor. I don't know exactly how to describe it. I add 1/2 of a Splenda and it's ready to go. It also smells really good!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Foodie Expert
This tea is delicious!! It is spicy (like cinnamon) and sweet. It tastes kind of like big red gum. I'm struggling to lose weight and this flavor in the tea is so good that it helps satisfy snack cravings for me. I love that there's no caffeine so I can have it anytime and it won't cause problems for my heart condition.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites. It's like a super spicy, extraordinary flavored chai tea. I love tea of all kinds and this one is an all time favorite. It's especially perfect for the Christmas/Winter season to curl up and warm up with. With that said I personally would drink it any time of the year.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Foodie Expert
Currently my favorite tea. If you are a chai tea drinker your love this tea. It's full of the spice, very flavorful and leaves a clean sweet taste in your mouth. I just can't have one cupful.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
This is one of my most favorite tea flavors out there. I love it with stevia and half and half. It's spicey2and flavorful, perfect for a chilly fall or winter afternoon. My only criticism is that I'd love for it to have caffeine in it!
Jo C.
Washington
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorites. I keep a box at home and in the office. It has a great smell as well. I'm almost running out, but I've also started rationing myself lol. Great price, amazing taste.
Sherri O.
A dessert in a cup! A cup of hot Bengal Spice tea is a nice way to end the evening. The flavor reminds me of a spiced tea that my mom made at the holidays when I was a child.
Courtney T.
Foodie Expert
What would you say this product tastes like?
Madelyn g.
Brentwood, NY
How this tea taste
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next to tension tamer, but I can not find it in any of my local grocery stores anymore. :( Have they stopped making it or did they rename or something?