BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings™ Bengal Spice® Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
100% natural teas.
20 tea bags. see more...

• What would you say this product tastes like?3 Answers
  • This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next to tensi...1 Answers
  • How this tea taste1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 20 CT
  • "Its wonderful, perfect for those cold winter mornings or when you stuffed up from a cold. " in 1 review
  • "I really really enjoy it! " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this tea if you are looking to expand your tea horizons. " in 1 review
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
By FAR the best tea ever created. The blend is amazing! Aromatic, and delicious. I simply can not live without it. My local store is ALWAYS sold out, so recently we've had to start ordering in bulk off Amazon.
You MUST try this... As a post bariatric patient, it curbs many of my cravings, and it's naturally sweet.
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
My favorite dessert tea of all time...without the added sugar! Naturally sweet, rich, and creamy. I love having this as dessert and it has made me evenings so great. I’m sad when I run out, because it can be hard to find sometimes.
Kathryn P.
It's like Fall in a cup! Perfect combination of flavors without being too much to handle. Gives such a warm and comforting sensation throughout the body and is also a great stress reliever at the end of the day.  Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 20 CT
Alison S.
Howell, NJ
I really like chai tea and it is hard to find a good decaf chai tea that I can drink at night before bed. This tea does that trick! I enjoy this tea before bed with a little almond milk and honey. The honey helps smooth the spiciness of the tea. Celestial Seasonings is also more affordable than some of the other teat brands, which is an added bonus. However, I do wish that Celestial Seasoning tea bag came individually wrapped and with a string! I hate having to fish the tea bag out with a spoon.
Sarah G.
I tried this at work one day, and I absolutely love this tea! It's so fragrant and full of spices, and really one of the best herbal teas I've ever had! I really liked this tea with just hot water, but if I wanted something richer I would try this chai tea in hot milk with a little honey or sugar.
Also I love how the box looks!
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I can't have caffeine so I am always looking for tea flavors that are caffeine free but still flavorful. I found it! This is similar to a chai but a different flavor. I don't know exactly how to describe it. I add 1/2 of a Splenda and it's ready to go. It also smells really good!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
This tea is delicious!! It is spicy (like cinnamon) and sweet. It tastes kind of like big red gum. I'm struggling to lose weight and this flavor in the tea is so good that it helps satisfy snack cravings for me. I love that there's no caffeine so I can have it anytime and it won't cause problems for my heart condition.
Ashley S.
One of my favorites. It's like a super spicy, extraordinary flavored chai tea. I love tea of all kinds and this one is an all time favorite. It's especially perfect for the Christmas/Winter season to curl up and warm up with. With that said I personally would drink it any time of the year.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Currently my favorite tea. If you are a chai tea drinker your love this tea. It's full of the spice, very flavorful and leaves a clean sweet taste in your mouth. I just can't have one cupful.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
This is one of my most favorite tea flavors out there. I love it with stevia and half and half. It's spicey2and flavorful, perfect for a chilly fall or winter afternoon. My only criticism is that I'd love for it to have caffeine in it!
Courtney T.
What would you say this product tastes like?
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next to tension tamer, but I can not find it in any of my local grocery stores anymore. :( Have they stopped making it or did they rename or something?
Madelyn g.