BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings™ Bengal Spice® Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
100% natural teas.
20 tea bags. see more...

• What would you say this product tastes like?3 Answers
  • This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next to tensi...1 Answers
  • How this tea taste1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 20 CT
  • "I would recommend this tea if you are looking to expand your tea horizons. " in 1 review
  • "I really really enjoy it! " in 1 review
  • "Its wonderful, perfect for those cold winter mornings or when you stuffed up from a cold. " in 1 review
Chryssa J.
Chryssa J.
San Diego, CA
A wonderfully warm, rich, grounded, fragrant tea. My absolute favorite! It's an herbal variation of Chai tea and is good even unsweetened. The subtle notes of carob, vanilla, nutmeg, black pepper, and cardamom round out the dominant flavors of cinnamon, chicory, and ginger. My box is (sadly) empty now, but it still smells great. Like fall and Christmas cookies. Strong and extremely flavorful with no bitter aftertaste like some spicy teas.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite chai tea, tea bag out there on the market. I have not tried all chai tea, tea bags, but from the selection that I have, Celestial's Bengal Spice is the BEST! It has the perfect balance of every spice required to make a perfect chair flavor. I definitely recommend this product!
Amber S.
Amber S.
A good spice but everything nice. A way to relax with some flavor. Not too spicy but enough bite that you don't even have to add sugar. Calms you quickly while helping your metabolism work for you. My #1 go to morning mug.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Torrance, CA
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this tea! When I want a caffeine free, herbal tea, this is the one that I go for. The aroma is amazingly fragrant and the tea itself is flavorful, warm with just enough spice. Love it!
Yajhayra M.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Foodie Expert
Currently my favorite tea. If you are a chai tea drinker your love this tea. It's full of the spice, very flavorful and leaves a clean sweet taste in your mouth. I just can't have one cupful.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Howell, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really like chai tea and it is hard to find a good decaf chai tea that I can drink at night before bed. This tea does that trick! I enjoy this tea before bed with a little almond milk and honey. The honey helps smooth the spiciness of the tea. Celestial Seasonings is also more affordable than some of the other teat brands, which is an added bonus. However, I do wish that Celestial Seasoning tea bag came individually wrapped and with a string! I hate having to fish the tea bag out with a spoon.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
I tried this at work one day, and I absolutely love this tea! It's so fragrant and full of spices, and really one of the best herbal teas I've ever had! I really liked this tea with just hot water, but if I wanted something richer I would try this chai tea in hot milk with a little honey or sugar.
Also I love how the box looks!
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
It's like Fall in a cup! Perfect combination of flavors without being too much to handle. Gives such a warm and comforting sensation throughout the body and is also a great stress reliever at the end of the day.  Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 20 CT
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites. It's like a super spicy, extraordinary flavored chai tea. I love tea of all kinds and this one is an all time favorite. It's especially perfect for the Christmas/Winter season to curl up and warm up with. With that said I personally would drink it any time of the year.
Staci F.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I can't have caffeine so I am always looking for tea flavors that are caffeine free but still flavorful. I found it! This is similar to a chai but a different flavor. I don't know exactly how to describe it. I add 1/2 of a Splenda and it's ready to go. It also smells really good!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Foodie Expert
What would you say this product tastes like?
Madelyn g.
Madelyn g.
Brentwood, NY
How this tea taste
Karelanne L.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This has to be my favorite celestial seasonings tea next to tension tamer, but I can not find it in any of my local grocery stores anymore. :( Have they stopped making it or did they rename or something?