BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

K-Cup® Tea A blend of authentic green tea and delicate Bai Mu Dan white tea – one of the rarest and youngest of teas.  Unlike some other green teas, this finest quality blend tastes smooth from first sip to last swallow.  Its fresh flavor whispers of the moment when a new day first dawns, alive with invigorating sunlight and clean air. K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up. Airtight to lock in freshness & flavor. Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil the next cup. see more...

• "I have to say I'm not a huge fan of green tea myself." in 1 review
  • "It tasted pretty good but I'd prefer to make my own tea (that way you can choose the flavor/intensity of flavor). " in 1 review
  • "I use a keureg every morning and I dont have the patience to make tea." in 1 review
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm a fan of drinking hot green tea at night to help calm me down and soothe me before bed. These pop right into the Keurig, taste great, and are nice and flavorful. They never taste watered down or less than great. My favorite brand of K Cup green teas.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
We have this at work- I probably drink 3-4 of these a day! I was impressed by the flavor for how quickly they brew. The one thing I don't like is how much waste the k cups create.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
I usually love green tea, so I decided to purchase this for work. I regret it, This is low quality tea, it was bitter and you have to add lots of sugar for it to taste ok.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Hollywood, FL

Love celestial seasonings teas. This is a popular one. Easy to use, great taste. Not too bold.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I am a big tea drinker and usually prefer tea bags but this brand and flavor is delicious.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
So happy they're making drinks other than coffee for the Keurig. I can now actually use the machine! This green tea tastes just the same as the teabag way of brewing. So delicious and so healthy. I drink it every day!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
Celestial Green Tea is one of my favorite green teas. Being in a k-cup makes making a cup of tea so much easier. And takes less time than a regular old kettle. This green tea has a great taste. Not too over baring. Green tea is very healthy for you.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Branson, MO
Makes a tasty cup of green tea. However, not sure the added expense of being a k cup is worth it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Memphis, TN
This is a good tea, and the K cup makes it very convenient. If I am in a hurry, this is what I go for.