BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGSĀ®

This Delicious New Green Tea Is An Antioxidant Powerhouse! Traditional Green Tea Leaves And Potent Green Tea Extract - Two Natural Sources Of Flavonoid Antioxidants Have Been Combined With Vitamin C And Nutrient-Rich Superfruits Like Sumptuous Melon And Exotic Kiwi-Like Dragon Fruit. It's The Ultimate Cup Of Free Radical-Fighting Goodness. 20% Rdi Vitamin C Per Serving 35% More Flavonoid Antioxidants Than Other Leading Brands* Gluten Free Can Help Protect Your Body From Cell-Damaging Effects Of Free Radicals *162Mg Flavonoid Antioxidants Per Serving. Other Leading Flavored Green Teas Contain 120Mg Or Less Per Serving. see more...

Shelly L.
Doing a review for the closest product I can find to a different product I miss SO MUCH. Please please bring back the Antioxidant Max Green Tea Wellness Tea Dragon Fruit Melon. I am nursing a box I have from a year ago. I'm a big tea drinker and was the best tea I've ever had the pleasure of drinking
Zofia M.
Just like it says, it's great for your well-being. I thought it tasted very good, and I have a ton of other teas from this brand. I drink this in the winter to help with all of the winter colds around me. This keeps me healthy and I don't even need to try! It also is better than eating handfuls of berries!
Katie L.
Portland, OR
This brand of tea is great tasting. This type is also great because it's a green tea and offers wellness support. It hydrates you and helps to boost your immunity. It's perfect when you feel a cold coming on.
Gladys S.
Ames, IA
I really like this brand of teas. They taste great and teas are great for you, try it. Its a better tasting one compared to other green teas