BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I enjoy green tea. I drink it in the am with lemon and ginger. I enjoy opening their packages and smelling the fresh freshness in their teas. Celeste Seasonings is cost effective and I enjoy their teas. I also
Enjoy their varieties. Camomile is excellent for relaxing.
joanne k.
Castle Rock, CO
I gnjoy all of celtial teas. I like the fllavors and all the choices. I drink the green tea most often. A very satisfiny fllavor, nice packaging and its been around for a lon time. The pricing is affordable with the market pricing. I would definitely but this over and over again.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Celestial Seasonings typically the brand I buy and I usually opt for different flavors. The blood orange flavor is delicious. I like it hot with nothing else. The benefits of drinking tea are plentiful so I enjoy it.
Maryann T.
I love these teas! Everything about these teas are perfect! always fresh,I love all the beautiful packaging on each different tea is so eye catching. The packaging is outstanding and so nice to even display. excellent value as well! I highly recommend all their teas,I love the camomile to help me sleep at night! All Of their teas are just so special in their own way. I am always repurchasing, the clean and fresh taste alone is amazing! Wonderful product!
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Delicious! But very hard to find! If you cannot find them at the grocery just go to Amazon. This tea is great for stomach aches and colds. I think he secretly heals me when I am sick so I recommend it to everyone!
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Love his brand of tea! It's an easy brand to find and is a good price! Has great flavor! I'm a repeat customer and continue to buy new flavors and old flavors! Highly recommend this flavor and this brand!
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
I wish I had a candle for the way this tea smells. It's a soft tropical fragrance with that earthy green tea smell. Also tastes very good, has a hint of sweet citrus but not over powering at all. Very refreshing over ice as well.
Alyssa H.
Elizabethtown, PA
Celestial is my favorite brand of tea. I use my kuerig to get the hot water for my tea and I put in the tea bag before I get my hot water. Instantly the tea starts to infuse into the water Immediately. It takes around 3-4 minutes for the tea to be completely infused into the water
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
This is a really nice tea different but I enjoyed it..I would recommend it it great for you to..Give a nice relaxing feeling ,like sitting sitting down and reading a good book love it!!
Sofia P.
Love this tea.my favorite brand for hot teas. Its nice to have a cold night and sot on the couch with a nice warm blanket and a big cup of celestial tea.