BeveragesTea & InfusionsCelestial Seasonings®

• 35% More Flavonoid Antioxidants than Other Leading Brands*
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Antioxidant Max Green Tea Blood Orange Star Fruit!
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I enjoy green tea. I drink it in the am with lemon and ginger. I enjoy opening their packages and smelling the fresh freshness in their teas. Celeste Seasonings is cost effective and I enjoy their teas. I also Enjoy their varieties. Camomile is excellent for relaxing.
Kari S.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
while celestial seasonings is by no means organic, the cool thing is that almost all of the flavors turn into no brew iced tea, this flavor included. As iced tea it's light and fruitful and quite delicious even without sweetener.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Love his brand of tea! It's an easy brand to find and is a good price! Has great flavor! I'm a repeat customer and continue to buy new flavors and old flavors! Highly recommend this flavor and this brand!
joanne K.
Castle Rock, CO
I gnjoy all of celtial teas. I like the fllavors and all the choices. I drink the green tea most often. A very satisfiny fllavor, nice packaging and its been around for a lon time. The pricing is affordable with the market pricing. I would definitely but this over and over again.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Not so impressed. I would drink it if it was offered but I wouldn't purchase it myself Just nothing notable about it or impressed
Maryann T.
I love these teas! Everything about these teas are perfect! always fresh,I love all the beautiful packaging on each different tea is so eye catching. The packaging is outstanding and so nice to even display. excellent value as well! I highly recommend all their teas,I love the camomile to help me sleep at night! All Of their teas are just so special in their own way. I am always repurchasing, the clean and fresh taste alone is amazing! Wonderful product!
Brenda V.
Stockton , CA
One of the best tea to drink! Makes you feel relax and refreshing! I love drinking this while reading!
Ashleah S.
Salem, OR
I buy this brand very often. Always good, and so far I've loved every flavor I've chosen. Very affordable tea and you can find it close.
Stephanie C.
Victorville, CA
This tea tastes amazing. All I add to mine is a little honey. Very refreshing flavor. Perfect hot or cold. Amazing value
Gabriela D.
This is a great brand, i love tea and this one tastes very good. I really like it.

Looking for your answer?