BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• With Licorice Root and Chamomile
  • Classic Sleepytime Flavor
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Shelly L.
Doing a review for the closest product I can find to a different product I miss SO MUCH. Please please bring back the Antioxidant Max Green Tea Wellness Tea Dragon Fruit Melon. I am nursing a box I have from a year ago. I'm a big tea drinker and was the best tea I've ever had the pleasure of drinking
Zofia M.
Just like it says, it's great for your well-being. I thought it tasted very good, and I have a ton of other teas from this brand. I drink this in the winter to help with all of the winter colds around me. This keeps me healthy and I don't even need to try! It also is better than eating handfuls of berries!
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome tea! Taste really good and have antioxidant which are good for my health. It is affordable and comes in a nice package. It meet my expectations and more! I would recommended!
Katie L.
Portland, OR
This brand of tea is great tasting. This type is also great because it's a green tea and offers wellness support. It hydrates you and helps to boost your immunity. It's perfect when you feel a cold coming on.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Great green tea! Doesn't need sweetening but is great with honey. It's delicious hot or as an iced tea. I drink this all the time, and it's so healthy for you its like a cheat treat!
Gladys S.
Ames, IA
I really like this brand of teas. They taste great and teas are great for you, try it. Its a better tasting one compared to other green teas
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I love all the keys from this brand but this one is so good I love to have it during the day or in the morning it taste really really good
Carmela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a tea drinker especially green tea. I have never tried this flavor of tea before. I could never find this flavor.
Kendra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand of tea is really good quality for the price! I definitely recommend all the fruity flavors like this one!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this brand of tea so much! It
Is a go to brand for my