Add a Photo

By CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®
#620 in Tea
Celestial Seasonings offers a wide range of 100% natural, good-for-you products, as well as a variety of accessories to enhance your flavor experience, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )UPC: 070734519482 K SKU: SPDSP8966
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Elizabethtown, PA
Celestial is my favorite brand of tea. I use my kuerig to get the hot water for my tea and I put in the tea bag before I get my hot water. Instantly the tea starts to infuse into the water Immediately. It takes around 3-4 minutes for the tea to be completely infused into the water
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
I wish I had a candle for the way this tea smells. It's a soft tropical fragrance with that earthy green tea smell. Also tastes very good, has a hint of sweet citrus but not over powering at all. Very refreshing over ice as well.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Delicious! But very hard to find! If you cannot find them at the grocery just go to Amazon. This tea is great for stomach aches and colds. I think he secretly heals me when I am sick so I recommend it to everyone!
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Love this tea.my favorite brand for hot teas. Its nice to have a cold night and sot on the couch with a nice warm blanket and a big cup of celestial tea.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
LOVE fruit teas! This one is amazing just like the other celestial teas. You can find them reasonably priced at Walmart!
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I really enjoy this tea.. It soothing and it has so many different flavors .. This is very nice when its cold
Trish S.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
These teas are amazing and full of flavor. Plus you can find them at almost any grocery store.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
March 4, 2017, 6:29 a.m.
Review for: Antioxidant Max Green Tea Blood Orange Star Fruit 1.4 oz; 41 g
Celestial Seasonings typically the brand I buy and I usually opt for different flavors. The blood orange flavor is delicious. I like it hot with nothing else. The benefits of drinking tea are plentiful so I enjoy it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
This is a really nice tea different but I enjoyed it..I would recommend it it great for you to..Give a nice relaxing feeling ,like sitting sitting down and reading a good book love it!!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love all the Celestial Seasonings teas! I just brought a variety pack that had a free peach lip balm in it