BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Gluten Free

Buy on Amazon
Trina S.
Massillon
Celestial tea I currently have in my cupboard. I have cinnamon apple spice and Chamomile. When I want a relaxing cup of tea I will drink either one. I also like the holiday blend.
JAZMYNE W.
Kansas City, MO
I have not bought a other brand of tea since i started drinking this. I get it in so many different flavors and I love the fact that I don't have to add sweetener to it! I have bought about 10 different flavors so far and I've only known about Celestial Seasonings since last year! The acai mango is defiantly a different yet tasty flavor that I've never had before.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
This tea is amazing please make sure that you get your hands on this ASAP. With all the different varieties you can never get bored with t for those who are non-tea drinkers I believe that you should start out with something like this.
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
Every "Zinger" flavor in Celestial Seasonigs is a favorite of mine but this smooth tropical blend is perfect for a cozy summer night or even pored over ice and sweetened for a tasty beverage at a summer picnic.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a big tea drinker and I absolute love this brand. This flavor is the best one they have in my opinion. I always feel zen and great after drinking this tea. It's definitely affordable and you can find them at your local grocery store which is a big plus. I love the berry taste, I am getting antioxidants and great taste.
Ilse A.
In my personal opinion I like celestial tea the most because they came up with this grat flavor and mix all this amazing fruits together this tea Is so good I love it the mango taste is there and is sweet but not so much I really liked it
Nathanny Christiny C.
Lynbrook , NY
I am a big fan of tea and I like tropical fruit tea but I don't think the tasty of açaí and mango match. Would be perfect if it was only açaí maybe with strawberries like we eat in Brazil everyday for dinner.
Jillian M.
I am a big fan of Celestial teas. This one has a great flavor of you like orange. If your not a big fan though definitely give their other flavors a shot, you won't be disappointed !
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
For being a citrus flavor this tea is actually great for a late night cup of tea. All the zinger teas have been good but this one has been my favorite and its caffeine free that's a plus to.
Carrie Lin K.
McKinney , TX
All the flavors from this tea brand taste awesome. They have so many to choice from. So if you haven't tried any yet, I highly recommend giving it a try.