Celestial Seasonings 27807 Acai Mango Zinger Herb Tea

Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Acai Mango Zinger Description: Herbal Tea in Acai Mango ZingerTM! Herb teas are made with a variety of fruits, herbs and spices. Blending the flavors of these all-natural ingredients results in a kaleidoscope of distinctive flavors, colors and aromas. Herb teas are naturally caffeine free, and they are a perfect fit with today's active, health-conscious lifestyles. There's no mistaking a Zinger. Found only in the Amazon rainforest, rich and distinctive acai berries are remarkably high in antioxidants and other essential nutrients. We've combined real acai fruit with juicy mangos and tangy hibiscus - the source of the zing in every Zinger - to create an exotic blend that's equally revitalizing served hot or cold. Free Of Artificial colors, preservatives, gluten and caffeine. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag - 8 fl. oz. Servings Per Container: 20 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories0* Total Fat0 g0% Sodium0 mg0% Total Carbohydrate0 g0% Sugars0 g* Protein0 g* *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural aca berry and mango flavors with other natural flavors, blackberry leaves, aca berry fruit and aca berry pure. Hibiscus, Rosehips, Orange Peel, Blackberry Leaves, Natural Flavors And Acai Berries. Gluten FreeKosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trina S.
Celestial tea I currently have in my cupboard. I have cinnamon apple spice and Chamomile. When I want a relaxing cup of tea I will drink either one. I also like the holiday blend.
Jillian M.
I am a big fan of Celestial teas. This one has a great flavor of you like orange. If your not a big fan though definitely give their other flavors a shot, you won't be disappointed !
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
For being a citrus flavor this tea is actually great for a late night cup of tea. All the zinger teas have been good but this one has been my favorite and its caffeine free that's a plus to.
Wendy H.
I'm a big fan of all of Celestial Seasoning teas. Orange Zinger has a great taste and works well hot or iced. This isn't a mild orange flavored tea.
Woodstock, GA
I love Celestial Seasonings Tangerine Orange Zinger Herb Tea. I love this brand in general, it has so many different flavors to try.
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
I love this tea it taste really good and i love adding a dash of sugar to make it a tad sweeter and tastes amazing
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this tea. It is great to drink in the morning before you start your day or or any time of the day!
Emma E.
Schenectady, NY
I usually go for my Japanese jasmine green tea but I tried this as a fun little thing and its amazing