BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #84 in Tea

Herb teas are made with a variety of fruits, herbs and spices, and blending these all-natural ingredients results in a wide variety of distinctive flavors, colors and aromas. Our Herb Tea Sampler offers a convenient and delicious way to sample five of our most popular herb teas. Ingredients: Sleepytime: Chamomile, spearmint, West Indian lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn berries and rosebuds. Lemon Zinger: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, West Indian lemongrass, lemon peel and whole dried lemons, natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin) and citric acid. Wild Berry Zinger: Hibiscus; rosehips; roasted chicory; orange peel; blackberry leaves; natural flavors of black raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, red raspberries, cranberries and cherries; citric acid and natural flavors (contains soy lecithin). Chamomile: Chamomile. Peppermint: Peppermint. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "so many different types of teas the sleepy time tea is the best it really calms me down at night and tastes great i will never buy any other hot tea " in 11 reviews
  • "received celestial seasonings green tea complementary from influenster so it was my first time trying it out and it's really good - great for cold days." in 5 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of green teas, but they have a blackberry pomegranate green tea that's really good!" in 5 reviews
  • "The sleepy time tea is very good for relaxing! " in 5 reviews
  • "i love this brand of tea the taste is so good i have tried many different flavors and have enjoyed themm all the price is great and the boxs are very eye catching and cute " in 4 reviews
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this brand tea I mostly drink it when I'm feeling sick or have my time of month it's really good and is healthy for you, I drink this in cold and hot weather , I love the taste and different flavors
Allison S.
I love these tea bags. They have pretty decent flavor. It’s the kind of tea my mom bought and made me when I had a sore throat or was sick. Now I buy them myself. Each box comes with quite a few bags and it’s not expensive.
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
I purchased this box for $2.50 at my local big lots. They come in individually wrapped packets. The teas taste so soothing and refreshing. The original sleepy time tea definitely puts you to bed. Add a little honey and drink up. I would repurchase and recommend.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I like the variety that Celestial Seasonings offers. My favorite is the peppermint tea, but I like so many flavors. I also like that there don't waste paper individually stealing each tea bag. The wavy bad perfecta the tea bags keeping them fresh without each having a sperate wrapper.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love all of the Celestial Seasonings teas. They are so full of flavor and the Sleepy Time is one of my favorites. The only thing I don't care for is that they have no Tea Tag, I prefer the little tag so you can make it in a single cup. The flavors of the tea are very robust!
Emily F.
I love Celestial Seasonings tea. I have had many of the flavors and have never been disappointed. They have a great variety of teas that are  good both cold and hot. This brand is easy to find and easy to brew. Overall I would recommend this product to any tea drinker.
Divya A.
I have just about every flavor of Celestial Tea stored on top of my fridge. I am a repeat consumer. Celestial tea is rich in flavor and can be enjoyed without cream and sugar, that's just how good the tea is. I would and have recommended this tea to many people.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this brand. I like when they were adding the free chapsticks inside. It was so innovative and unique. The tea flavored chapsticks are even better than the others in the market. I hope they keep it up, it's a great product. This is a divine tea.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I love this company! I was in Colorado a couple years ago and got to take a tour of the factory! Such a fun environment and they really focus on creating the least amount of waste possible. Very eco-friendly! I only buy Celestial Seasoning tea!
Cinnamon R.
This is my go-to brand of hot tea! Their tea brews perfectly and they never have any strange chemically aftertaste. I recently bought my favorite variety of their tea, honey vanilla chamomile, and I can't get enough! I don't even add sugar.
Allison Y.
Chapel Hill, TN
What's your favorite Celestial Seasonings tea?
Mary C.
What is your favorite flavor ?
Jo L.
High Point, NC
Has anyone tried the sleepy time tea? Does it actually work? I love tea but none of the soothing ones help
Felicia R.
Does anyone like the peppermint tea?
Evelyn M.
Easton, PA
I like to use the bags to make a gallon of ice tea, not all flavors work well. Which flavor is the best to brew multiple quarts?