BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Herb teas are made with a variety of fruits, herbs and spices, and blending these all-natural ingredients results in a wide variety of distinctive flavors, colors and aromas. Our Herb Tea Sampler offers a convenient and delicious way to sample five of our most popular herb teas. Ingredients: Sleepytime: Chamomile, spearmint, West Indian lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn berries and rosebuds. Lemon Zinger: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, West Indian lemongrass, lemon peel and whole dried lemons, natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin) and citric acid. Wild Berry Zinger: Hibiscus; rosehips; roasted chicory; orange peel; blackberry leaves; natural flavors of black raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, red raspberries, cranberries and cherries; citric acid and natural flavors (contains soy lecithin). Chamomile: Chamomile. Peppermint: Peppermint. see more...

Celestial Seasonings®
  • "so many different types of teas the sleepy time tea is the best it really calms me down at night and tastes great i will never buy any other hot tea " in 11 reviews
  • "received celestial seasonings green tea complementary from influenster so it was my first time trying it out and it's really good - great for cold days." in 5 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of green teas, but they have a blackberry pomegranate green tea that's really good!" in 5 reviews
  • "The sleepy time tea is very good for relaxing! " in 5 reviews
  • "i love this brand of tea the taste is so good i have tried many different flavors and have enjoyed themm all the price is great and the boxs are very eye catching and cute " in 4 reviews
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a cold so I went to Walmart to get groceries and while I was there I wanted some chamomile tea 🍵 at my house that tea is good for stomach aches and colds. As I was looking for a tea I saw this sampler pack that has chamomile tea and others. Let me tell you I’ve never had the peppermint tea and I loved it. I like all peppermint things. And the tea I loved the strong peppermint scent when I opened the pack. When my tea was ready it still had the strong peppermint scent and the feeling in your throat. I loved all these teas. The chamomile it’s something that I’m more familiar with and it’s really good with a spoon of honey 🍯
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this brand tea I mostly drink it when I'm feeling sick or have my time of month it's really good and is healthy for you, I drink this in cold and hot weather , I love the taste and different flavors
Allison S.
I love these tea bags. They have pretty decent flavor. It’s the kind of tea my mom bought and made me when I had a sore throat or was sick. Now I buy them myself. Each box comes with quite a few bags and it’s not expensive.
Cinnamon R.
This is my go-to brand of hot tea! Their tea brews perfectly and they never have any strange chemically aftertaste. I recently bought my favorite variety of their tea, honey vanilla chamomile, and I can't get enough! I don't even add sugar.
Melissa S.
Klein, TX
I’ve been consuming the Sleepy-time tea since middle school and I always keep it on hand to use to combat colds and sleepless nights. I also use other flavors and I love them. This is an awesome brand of tea and the only tea I drink.
Tamara E.
Mishawaka, IN
I love how flavorful these teas are. The brand to me convey a pure untainted tea that can be enjoyed in true form. They smell great and some tea bags can be double brewed. I can always count on a relaxing tea if it’s made by them.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great tea brand, so many flavors and so many uses for the flavors! I absolutely love and always recommend celestial seasonings when friends and family ask what teas I recommend! It is so reasonably priced and delicious!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
I tried this tea to help fall asleep when I am sick or have sore muscles. It works pretty well, and helps relax your body, without any weird ingredients. I like this brand for using natural herbs and holistic blends.
L E.
Nampa , ID
Like the flavor and quality of these teas. Especially for when I’m feeling with a cold or just need a tea to relax and sleep like a baby! Easy to use and delicious to drink!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Allison Y.
Chapel Hill, TN
What's your favorite Celestial Seasonings tea?
Mary C.
What is your favorite flavor ?
Jo L.
High Point, NC
Has anyone tried the sleepy time tea? Does it actually work? I love tea but none of the soothing ones help
Felicia R.
Does anyone like the peppermint tea?
Evelyn M.
Easton, PA
I like to use the bags to make a gallon of ice tea, not all flavors work well. Which flavor is the best to brew multiple quarts?

Target