BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #20 in Tea

Herb teas are made with a variety of fruits, herbs and spices, and blending these all-natural ingredients results in a wide variety of distinctive flavors, colors and aromas. Our Herb Tea Sampler offers a convenient and delicious way to sample five of our most popular herb teas. Ingredients: Sleepytime: Chamomile, spearmint, West Indian lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn berries and rosebuds. Lemon Zinger: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, West Indian lemongrass, lemon peel and whole dried lemons, natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin) and citric acid. Wild Berry Zinger: Hibiscus; rosehips; roasted chicory; orange peel; blackberry leaves; natural flavors of black raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, red raspberries, cranberries and cherries; citric acid and natural flavors (contains soy lecithin). Chamomile: Chamomile. Peppermint: Peppermint. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "so many different types of teas the sleepy time tea is the best it really calms me down at night and tastes great i will never buy any other hot tea " in 11 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of green teas, but they have a blackberry pomegranate green tea that's really good!" in 5 reviews
  • "received celestial seasonings green tea complementary from influenster so it was my first time trying it out and it's really good - great for cold days." in 5 reviews
  • "The sleepy time tea is very good for relaxing! " in 5 reviews
  • "i love this brand of tea the taste is so good i have tried many different flavors and have enjoyed themm all the price is great and the boxs are very eye catching and cute " in 4 reviews
Cinnamon R.
This is my go-to brand of hot tea! Their tea brews perfectly and they never have any strange chemically aftertaste. I recently bought my favorite variety of their tea, honey vanilla chamomile, and I can't get enough! I don't even add sugar.
Melissa S.
Klein , TX
I’ve been consuming the Sleepy-time tea since middle school and I always keep it on hand to use to combat colds and sleepless nights. I also use other flavors and I love them. This is an awesome brand of tea and the only tea I drink.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
I tried this tea to help fall asleep when I am sick or have sore muscles. It works pretty well, and helps relax your body, without any weird ingredients. I like this brand for using natural herbs and holistic blends.
Hannah F.
So I have the pleasure of living fairly close to their factory, and I went on a tour—I have such a respect for this company after seeing what goes into their teas! During the tour they also give you a free tasting, and it was there that I found one of my favorite herbal teas— Almond Sunset. It’s delicious! Sooo good with a bit of sugar and cream.
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
I purchased this box for $2.50 at my local big lots. They come in individually wrapped packets. The teas taste so soothing and refreshing. The original sleepy time tea definitely puts you to bed. Add a little honey and drink up. I would repurchase and recommend.
Destiny F.
I love these teas! There are so many different flavours to choose from. I love all the flavors but my top two favourites are the Sleepytime and the Country Peach. I let it steep in hot water and then I add a little honey into it. Taste great anytime of the day. Also hot tea is great when you're sick.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I like the variety that Celestial Seasonings offers. My favorite is the peppermint tea, but I like so many flavors. I also like that there don't waste paper individually stealing each tea bag. The wavy bad perfecta the tea bags keeping them fresh without each having a sperate wrapper.
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
Celestial Seasonings if my go-to when it comes to tea. I particularly enjoy the  Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea . I look forward to warming up to a cup of this on cold winter nights when I want to fall asleep quickly. Overall, the best bang for your buck.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love all of the Celestial Seasonings teas. They are so full of flavor and the Sleepy Time is one of my favorites. The only thing I don't care for is that they have no Tea Tag, I prefer the little tag so you can make it in a single cup. The flavors of the tea are very robust!
Allison Y.
Chapel Hill, TN
What's your favorite Celestial Seasonings tea?
Mary C.
What is your favorite flavor ?
Jo L.
High Point, NC
Has anyone tried the sleepy time tea? Does it actually work? I love tea but none of the soothing ones help
Felicia R.
Does anyone like the peppermint tea?
Evelyn M.
Easton, PA
I like to use the bags to make a gallon of ice tea, not all flavors work well. Which flavor is the best to brew multiple quarts?