Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaCeleste
Celeste Thick Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

Celeste® Thick Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

by Celeste

Mama Celeste's New Thick Crust Pizza-For-One delivers authentic Italian style hand-crafted, fresh-baked taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Celeste® Thick Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza!
Baldwin Park, CA
So yummy! The cheese melts right off and so delicious with ranch! The pepperoni is so flavorful!
I love the thick crust in the pizza I think it just gives it a little bit more taste I totally recommend
This is very delicious and it's also very affordable. I like Celeste in itself for the affordability but when you add great taste it makes it a very worth while buy.
These little frozen pizzas are so good! My husband and I love them! They aren't the expensive either.
Bronx, NY
Love this pizza..thick crust and lots of cheese and pepperoni...something that you can eat at any time
Fayetteville, NC
Great quick meal for the kiddies. Very affordable and can easily be found at most supermarkets.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely delicious! Savory and saucy and quick! Great night time snack! Best when paired with your favorite drink and some home made garlic rolls!
I love this one because its easy to make and tastes great. They're a good size for yourself or multiple people.
Brooklyn, NY
easy to cook great price tastes good and fresh price is great and easy to find almost anywhere
Bonney Lake, WA
Tastes delicious. The crust is a little dense for my liking... but overall a great pizza. I would definitely purchase again.

Looking for your answer?