Celeste® Thick Crust Four Cheese Frozen Pizza 8.5 oz. Box uploaded by Cristina H.

BY CELESTE

Mama Celeste's New Thick Crust Pizza-For-One delivers authentic Italian style hand-crafted, fresh-baked taste. see more...

Trish A.
Olivehurst, CA
I Love finding a frozen pizza that ACTUALLY tastes like delivery without that god awful thin crust that no frozen pizza brand can seem to avoid even with the label "thick" EXCEPT this one. Haven't tried the ones with toppings but the thick crust cheese is amazing. Remind me of Pizza Hut, or maybe dominos.
Ashley C.
This is another very small portion. They used to be bigger but they've reduced the size. Delicious when you are starving and it never quite cooks correctly in the middle. Still I love it as a junk food.
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
To start off, I love, love, love pizza and the crust on this is just the best! And I'm vegetarian so I prefer the cheese one and oh gosh it's just the best and it's really easy to prepare! Words can't describe how it tastes so try it out for yourself!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked this pizza better than Ellio's. The crust is amazing. The pizza is delicious. It tastes best when heated in the oven to get that crispy crust. If you are into frozen pizzas, this is probably one of the better choices.
Shama P.
Pembroke, MA
THICK CRUST pizza changed my life through Celeste. Personal pizzas are the best pizzas and I can't believe that I went through my childhood without eating this kind. It is even better than the skinny pizzas
Julieth O.
Medellín, Antioquia
I have not tried it but I think it looks very tasty, I would like to try it, and I have been told about this product I have been told it is very tasty, looks interesting, attracts attention, I hope I have the opportunity to try it
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
I love its taste, every time I can buy it I'm going to super and I buy it I really love it I can share it with my family, the children love it and it's a fast way to eat something rich
Dianna G.
Howell, NJ
Celeste is my favorite pizza brand and is the easiest to make. The cheese melts perfectly and the sauce always tastes great. I'd choose this over any other frozen pizza, plus side is that they're personal.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
These mini pizza's are prefect if you are slightly hung over. I love putting hot sauce (Frank's is my favorite!) them. This, plus a simple salad, and a good stand up special on Netflix, and you will mostly forget your were hung over in the first place.
Or- add some cheap wine for a little hair of the dog.
Alyssa A.
Sicklerville, NJ
I really like this pizza! It is right in with the other frozen pizzas, and have been eating this for a while. I get the four cheese because I don't feel there's enough on a plain piece. I like the packaging of this as well, so I would definitely recommend this to others!