BY CELESTE

Snack Attack Recipe Ideas: Taco Nacho Pizza, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, BLT Pizza, Broccoli & Cheddar Pizza. see more...

Jackie P.
Richmond , VA
I have been eating these since I was a kid and I still love them. They aren’t super healthy but great if you’re looking for something easy to prepare. I love that they are a smaller size, so you don’t have to make a whole pizza if it’s just for you.
Mariah S.
Celeste has my favorite frozen pizzas of all time. They are so good and so easy to make as well. You can either pop them in the oven for a few minutes and let them bake or put them in the microwave. Both ways create a delicious lunch or snack if you're really hungry.
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
Literally the worst pizzas ever! The crust is so thin it's like cardboard! They don't have much taste either. When you microwave, the cheese melts so badly over the thin crust that it oozes onto the plate and makes the pizza stick. Don't waste your money!
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
Perfect for after school, lunch breaks at work, or even a quick dinner if you're home alone. These may not be the most nutritious pizzas in the world but they're yummy and very satisfying. You also can't beat the price, at least at my local grocery store.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
These are the best frozen personal pizzas! Definitely worth keeping a few in your freezer for the nights you get home and your family has already eaten without you lol. It cooks fast and is yummy, what could be better?!
Alexandra P.
Massapequa , NY
I don't eat frozen pizza often but when I do I chose Celeste. I love the pepperoni and the crust gets crunchy in the oven.
Lia S.
One of The best frozen pizzas for real. My mom use to buy this all the time, and they were always good!!!!!