BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love ALL the Celeste pizza. You cannot go wrong with this brand... whether you're a meat person, or a vegetable person, all their pizza taste sooooooo good!
Kristina K.
Love it! My favorite go-to frozen pizza and does not take long at all.... great taste. Does not taste fake
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Great tasting frozen pizza. My favorite is the sausage pepperoni mix. One pie isn't enough for like dinner but if you cut them up in small triangles and add a little more cheese, they're amazing for snacking and appetizers.
Matthew G.
These always take me back to my childhood. These were always available in our house during the summer
Monique R.
18 Mount Ida road Robertsham , Johannesburg
definitely something that everyone needs in their house for those I don't feel like standing around cooking days! they amazing and taste amazing they don't take long they like a 20min meal and all you have to do is get up every 10 min to see how far they are
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I use to eat these as a kid and recently started eating them again and they are exactly the same! Quality, taste and packaging!
Monica B.
Southampton, MA
This has to be my go to "I'm too lazy to cook something but I'm starving" meal. I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 in my freezer right now. How can you go wrong with a one dollar pizza that takes 3 minutes to cook and tastes amazing?!
Tiffany C.
Dundalk, MD
These are really good if you just need something to hold you over. They're the perfect size and pretty good too. My family always gets these.
Katy H.
This is my go to frozen pizza. They are tasty, thin, get super crispy, and are super affordable.
Karen M.
Delicious pizza and very easy to make. Great for a fast meal and the price isn't so bad either so I say you should give it a try