BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
One word. No. Did not like this pizza. Burns easily. Taste like cardboard just not something I would buy again unless I had absolutely no other choice. Not a fan wouldn't recommend to even a broke college student.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
If your in a hurry and don't care about quality and taste this make a quick snack. I've had them a couple times but they aren't very good.
Priscilla D.
I was originally looking for a different brand of pizza, but since they didn't have it and I've never tried this one before I figured why not? I wasn't expecting it to be so small in size or thin. With the being said it wasn't satisfying. It was also hard, too crispy. Granted it wasn't as expensive as most other brands, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this again.

Abigail W.
Dover, NH
It's pizza. I think the meats on it taste metallic. It is also incredibly salty, even for pizza. I'll make my own pizza before I buy this again.
Emerald r.
These are gross and they were on sale so I bought a lot and I can't stand them not a good flavor
Larry L.
I wasn't a fan. The crust left a lot to be desired and the sauce to cheese ratio was off. The sausage and pepperoni were very greasy. I personally wouldn't buy it again.
V Chor P.
I really didn't like this box of pizza because it's less ingredients in it. I would have to say the pizza bites are even better!!! Save your money and cal papa johns lol?
Amy C.
San Francisco, CA
I've always preferred frozen pizza over fresh because I always thought they tasted better (maybe its the preservatives, hehe) this used to be my favorite brand until I discovered totinos thin crust pizza, then this tasted like cafeteria school lunch pizza :(
Cassandra L.
Great for on the go when you need a quick meal. Unfortunately I am not a fan of the tiny pepperoni chunks that tend to get put on frozen pizzas so it's a dealbreaker
Desiree H.
Macon, GA
Crust doesn't get crispy and its tiny. It's a single serve pizza, but the portion is very small. And no matter how long your leave it in the oven, It doesn't get crispy.