BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Cynthia D.
Riverside , CA
My refrigerator is always stacked up with this specially because sometimes I don't have time to cook or when I have my niece over she loves this
Abigail W.
Dover, NH
It's pizza. I think the meats on it taste metallic. It is also incredibly salty, even for pizza. I'll make my own pizza before I buy this again.
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
I love these pizzas when I'm lazy and hungry i either put them in the microwave or microwave oven. they honestly taste better when put in the oven
Mayra D.
Compton, CA
I really love this pizza brand because it tastes so good and it has healthy toppings :D and I would totally recommend this pizza brand to anyone.
Nicci S.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are a good quick meal. Sometimes you can even get them on sale for a dollar! Not as good as the expensive pizzas, but great for the price!
Desirae V.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite of all time classic pizzas for one. It cooks very quickly and is not expensive but tastes like restaurant quality in a jiff.
Tiffany C.
Dundalk, MD
These are really good if you just need something to hold you over. They're the perfect size and pretty good too. My family always gets these.
Apollonia Z.
Delano, CA
I love this pizza out of the toaster oven !!! Great flavor and topping. Not an over load of toppings but just enough to satisfy your hunger.
Gabriella R.
bronx
I recommend buying this pizza because it taste good and it's like a little snack that you can eat at any time they are also great for parties
Taylor S.
Laurinburg
This is a great product for college students! It's easy to pop in the microwave and have a small snack or meal ready in a matter of minutes!