BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Mich C.
Probably the cheapest and smallest box of frozen pizza at your local grocery store, but I think it's really fitting for a small snack and is flavorful enough.
Denise W.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a decent pizza if you just want something small and quick. There was a good amount of toppings. The crust is pretty thin, which is not my preference.
Melissa C.
Statesboro, GA
Pretty tasty for a cheap pizza. Pizza for one is more of a snack for a fully grown adult than a meal, but you could round it out with a salad or something.
Denise M.
Very tasty! It is a little small so I usually eat this with a snack when I take it to work for lunch but otherwise I enjoy this and it is very affordable.
Deanna C.
Palmyra, PA
This pizza is okay. Cooking it in the microwave makes it really chewy. It sticks to the plate and loses a lot of cheese. It is a good size for one person
Stephanie C.
Compton, CA
My children love this they are not too dry good flavor well season and the crust delish this is my #1 to go when i don't want to cook and also good prize
Karen T.
Lancaster, CA
I've tried these all! I'm most always by myself at home or at work these are great for one they're filling and get the craving of pizza out my system.
Lorraine V.
I must say that this pizza though smaller in size has more flavor than any tortinos pizza out there. I absolutely love it and my kids also love it.
Evelyn  .
This has a great taste and easy just pop in the oven on a day you don't want to cook or order out and it doesn't even taste that it came from a box
Cynthia D.
Riverside , CA
My refrigerator is always stacked up with this specially because sometimes I don't have time to cook or when I have my niece over she loves this