BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Larry L.
I wasn't a fan. The crust left a lot to be desired and the sauce to cheese ratio was off. The sausage and pepperoni were very greasy. I personally wouldn't buy it again.
Genesis T.
New London, CT
Yes, at times frozen foods can be unhealthy but hey! one time won't hurt. And the best frozen food you can get is this pizza. Just stick in the oven for a couple minutes and enjoy a little snack
Christine N.
This is my favorite frozen pizza. Perfect size for one person and at a very affordable price. Great for when you're on the go and don't have much time to make food.
Time A.
Reisterstown, MD
Celeste pizza's are oka, they aren't my favorite the only reason I purchased it was just because it was cheap and I wanted some cheap pizza, but they're okay, not my favorite though.
Haley R.
Dundalk, MD
Quick and easy to make when you are crunched for time and starving. I would buy again, but this is not something I would eat if I had the opportunity/time to choose something else.
Brieanna N.
Beaumont, CA
A great taste for a great value! We loved how much meat was actually on the pizza. Especially having such a large family a great price for an amazing substantial pizza is perfect.
Desiree H.
Macon, GA
Crust doesn't get crispy and its tiny. It's a single serve pizza, but the portion is very small. And no matter how long your leave it in the oven, It doesn't get crispy.
Joyce  .
Pottstown, PA
I didn't particularly care for this pizza. The crust tasted like cardboard, and the pizza was soggy.
The sauce was okay and the toppings were average in flavor.
Mich C.
Probably the cheapest and smallest box of frozen pizza at your local grocery store, but I think it's really fitting for a small snack and is flavorful enough.
Joanne Kris S.
Carson, CA
Quick microwaveable pizzas for my son to snack on after school and for the price it's really good. I find myself eating this every so other for a quick snack.