BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Britt K.
Good for a quick meal or snack. Much better results when cooked in an oven, but can be cooked in an microwave, carefully. The quality is what a bit better than what you would expect from a pizza at this low price.
Maria N.
I like Celeste pizza! It's a great, quick after school snack. The sauce is good, can use a bit more cheese though. I like that the crust doesn't get hard when put in the microwave.
Ashley V.
Richmond, VA
Mushy...but it's frozen pizza. Which means I'll still eat it and feel guilty later ;) It's full of preservatives and doesn't taste nearly as good as fresh pizza.
Danielle P.
This is one of my new favorites. throw it in the oven for 15 minutes and lunch is ready to go. I do tend to forget to heat my sheet up in the oven before baking so my crust is never really s crunchy as I like it. oh well that's my fault
Tamara S.
Woonsocket, RI
When in doubt, pull this out!! Is the go to pizza in our home. Cooks evenly, delicious flavor, and satisfying. My nine year old can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Sara  B.
Want a pizza but don't want to spend that much? Well this can help satisfy. It is cheap, usually on sale for a dollar. But isn't the best pizza out there. Quality is not a word I would describe for this pizza. Mostly cheap pizza fix.
Daren T.
Iselin, NJ
Very easy to make and very convenient for a quick snack. Of course, suggesting microwave timers are usually too much for my microwave so I drop about 30s when I heat it up.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
These are really tasty and perfect for one, and really cheap, you can get them for a couple dollars sometimes 99 cents at walmart ... & i loce sausage and pepperoni!!!!
Jessica D.
Taste is amazing for frozen pizza. Although when you micorwsve it don't put it in for too long because it will become hard to cut. I personally think it's the best frozen pizza brand.
Ingrid C.
Manassas, VA
Who doesn't like personal pizza pies?! I love that it's a two topping pizza and fits in my toaster oven so I don't have to turn the big oven on for a small indulgence of heaven