BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Brooke S.
Mount Kisco, NY
Easy to cook and pretty tasty for a quick meal. I get these when I know I dont want to spend a lot but want something comforting to pop in the oven and eat during my TV shows.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I grew up eating these like four or five times a week. They are so cheap. I think they are around one dollar. I like the little bits of pepperoni. I just wish there was less sauce and more cheese
Judith M.
Brooklyn, NY
I mean it's tasty when you have the munchies or there is nothing else left in the house but it's definietely not pizza from Lucali's. I would give it more of a kid favorite than adult lunch.
Farm S.
Fairfield , CA
One of my favorite pizzas. Love to stock up on these. This one box is very fulfilling for one. I love making this pizza in the oven and cooking it a little extra for a crispy crust. Yumm
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
I've loved Celest Pizza For One since I was a kid. They cook quickly so they're very convenient. They also have a slightly sweet sauce, which I love. Plenty of sausage and pepperoni too! Highly recommend.
V Chor P.
I really didn't like this box of pizza because it's less ingredients in it. I would have to say the pizza bites are even better!!! Save your money and cal papa johns lol?
Carol L.
You cant go wrong with pizza especially if its cheap. This pizza to very easy to make and very tasty. I usually heat it up in a pan and it makes the bottom very crispy.
Sally C.
Piscataway, NJ
This specific one is the one I would eat growing up. Ironically I just had one yesterday. These are great although you have to have a technique cooking them or it'll be burnt or not crispy!
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
These pizzas are just perfect size for my kids. Just heat and serve is all it takes. They like the cheese mostly on the pizza but it has a good ratio. I would definitely buy this again.
Katiana A.
Recently started buying this brand to take to work with me when I work overnight! It's great for one person but one doesn't seem to fill me up! Very tasty though.