BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
At first i was skeptical to try a pizza that was so cheap but i must say im hooked definitely a repeat buy. Its delicious and affordable ranging between only $.88 & $1.00. This is more of a snack than a meal but i love the thin crust
Cristel G.
Tigard, OR
This pizza is great when it comes to flavor. what I don't like is that even though the box says If your going to microwave, microwave time is for 5 min. it still comes out burn and yes 5 min is the recommended time for my microwave. So this are better on the oven. Just make sure you have 30 min to wait around.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
One word. No. Did not like this pizza. Burns easily. Taste like cardboard just not something I would buy again unless I had absolutely no other choice. Not a fan wouldn't recommend to even a broke college student.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
This is my go to dinner when my husband is out of town! It's easy, 2.5 mins in the microwave and then on my plate! The pepperoni and sausage is usually a little bare but that's okay! I'll add on extras!
Andy P.
This pizza reminds me of the good old days when I was in college. I still eat it from time to time. The pepperoni and sausage is my favorite and it cooks really fast. They're normally on sale for a $1 at any chain grocery store.
Jeannette O.
If you accept it for what it is, this is a perfectly average microwavable pizza. I usually just pick these up for lunch at work or on a really rough day where I don't find the time to cook. I wouldn't suggest making a habit out of eating these all the time. the nutritional value is probably not the most ideal thing.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are cheap pizzas that are easy to cook. They have an alright flavor but can get freezer burn pretty easily if you don't eat them right away. The pepperoni on them is good and the cheese tastes of high quality.
Ayanna W.
We use to eat this stuff all the time as kids...it was the perfect snack (in moderation) and was just enough to fill a 13 year old up after soccer practice. NOw that we have digiorno this brand doesn't seem as great, but still an easy (affordable) snack)
Christine L.
I only buy these when they're on sale for $1each. They're great cheap food. They're not incredible. The crust doesn't rise on the edge, so some cheese always slides off. But they are tasty, especially when only costing $1!
Kari H.
Monrovia, MD
Honestly these aren't all that great. Cheese a bit plasticy texture. The toppings are what give it an extra star and even then those aren't that great either. For the price they aren't THAT bad but not my go to pizza purchase but in a bind maybe but there are many much better options out there.