BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Stephanie I.
Sun Valley, CA
Have not tried any frozen pizza like this one. The taste is incredible once it pops out of the microwave or over it taste like a fresh baked pizza. And its truely inexpensive at Food 4 less you can get it for as low as 89 cents!!!
Abigail T.
Orange, CA
Perfect food when you are craving pizza and need a quick snack. It is very easy to use. I love the sausage and Pepperoni but they do have other ingredients. I discovered these in college and have continued purchasing these.
sheena i.
Diamond Bar, CA
These pizzas are actually great for a night at home by yourself and you dont want to cook and need something easy. My favorite is to add jalapenos and its a great meal. Sometimes you can get them on sale- thats the best!
Kathy N.
Torrance, CA
Celeste pizza is my favorite frozen pizza. It's not soggy and has a lot of flavor. Sometimes it doesn't have enough cheese so I add some but most frozen pizzas are like that anyway
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I just had this for lunch today, and I did what I usually do when eating these. I added more sauce and more cheese. It tastes OK by itself, but it seems a little dry, and they skimp on the cheese. The sausage and pepperoni on the actual pizza do not look like they do on the front of the box, so don't let that fool you. For an .88 cent pizza (on sale), though, I guess it's worth what I paid for it. I was looking for something inexpensive to fill me up, and it accomplished that.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love pizza and I mean LOVE. But then again, who doesn't? Sometimes I don't feel like ordering delivery because it gets expensive after a while and let's be real, pizza doesn't exactly fit into my diet plan. This pizza though is perfect! It's a single serving so you don't overindulge and it's yummy too! Win win situation!
Kat S.
I always order pepperoni and sausage on my pizza parlor pizzas, so this is the flavor I enjoy in a frozen pizza as well. To the best of my knowledge Celeste only makes this variety of pizza in the single serving size, which is kind of uncool. Honestly I don't really care for frozen pizza all that much, but this isn't bad for a wee little frozen pie.
Priscilla D.
I was originally looking for a different brand of pizza, but since they didn't have it and I've never tried this one before I figured why not? I wasn't expecting it to be so small in size or thin. With the being said it wasn't satisfying. It was also hard, too crispy. Granted it wasn't as expensive as most other brands, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this again.

Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
Call it my guilty pleasure! Being from NY I'm supposed to be a real pizza snob but you know what I still have a soft spot for frozen pizza. My local supermarket usually has these on sale and Sausage & Peperoni is my favorite flavor. I'm not a big eater so the size is just perfect although I can understand that an average person may find it too small. Tastes great if cooked in an oven versus the microwave.
Jahnaysia D.
I am a very big fan of Italian foods especially pizza. I typically wouldn't buy frozen pizzas from supermarkets because they wouldn't taste as great as pizza from a pizzeria. But this pizza is actually delicious and a perfect after work meal.