BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Cait R.
It is so delicious!! And easy to make! I like that it is decently priced for a small frozen pizza.
Joanne L.
Fresno, CA
Love this for an inexpensive frozen pizza, especially since they added more sausage and pepperoni!
Vivian  A.
Westminster, CA
Easy for my sons to make for a quick lunch or snack. I also like that it is not expensive to buy.
Emerald r.
These are gross and they were on sale so I bought a lot and I can't stand them not a good flavor
Selena R.
Delicious!! One of my favorites pizza dinners, doesn't taste like cardboard, and is really good.
Jillian J.
Morris, AL
Loved it! Delicious, very filling, good flavor and easy to fix, especially if you are on-the-go.
Katy H.
This is my go to frozen pizza. They are tasty, thin, get super crispy, and are super affordable.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
The is a quick and easy to die for pizza. the kids love it🍕💕 you can make in microwave or oven
J'Wana S.
Marion, VA
I love these pizza for one. Great price and very tasty. I get them often and never disappointed
Martha M.
I really like this pizza I like how it taste I love how ups so cheesy. I buy this pizza a lot.