BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Sharon E.
Arnold, MD
Celeste pizza is a great snack the whole family can enjoy! There's a huge variety of combination you can choose from!
Cecilie S.
Suitland , MD
I buy these all the time they are ok but sometimes they don't have enough cheese but i guess you get what you pay for
Iveet A.
Los Angeles, CA
The little ones will love this pizza it's perfect for slumber parties it's easy to heat up and makes a great snack
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
Perfect for the nights me and my hubby eat a different times. Very good for a frozen pizza and it was easy to cook
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for those days that cooking isn't on the agenda! the taste is pretty good and the crust is my favorite part!
monique c.
Richmond, VA
I love this pizza. I cook mine in the microwave, then I add hotsauce and ranch on the side and my meal is complete.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
With two teenagers in the house this was the go to...cheap, easy, tasty and they wouldn't be burning down the house
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
The kids like these and I must admit they can be tasty. We try not to eat these often as they don't seem healthy.
Migdalia C.
My alternative my solution when there is a storm and I cannot leave the house!! is so Delicious is my favorite!!
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
Ah I survived college with these. These are the perfect quick meal in between classes, meetings, life, naps, etc.