BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
My favorite frozen pizza! The crust is thin enough that you can get it crispy in a toaster over without too much time
Baylee W.
N Charleston, SC
I love these pizzas! They are affordable and make a quick and easy meal or snack especially for us college students.
Iveet A.
Los Angeles, CA
The little ones will love this pizza it's perfect for slumber parties it's easy to heat up and makes a great snack
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
With two teenagers in the house this was the go to...cheap, easy, tasty and they wouldn't be burning down the house
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for those days that cooking isn't on the agenda! the taste is pretty good and the crust is my favorite part!
monique c.
Richmond, VA
I love this pizza. I cook mine in the microwave, then I add hotsauce and ranch on the side and my meal is complete.
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
Perfect for the nights me and my hubby eat a different times. Very good for a frozen pizza and it was easy to cook
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
Ah I survived college with these. These are the perfect quick meal in between classes, meetings, life, naps, etc.
Migdalia C.
My alternative my solution when there is a storm and I cannot leave the house!! is so Delicious is my favorite!!
Mia C.
These pizzas are the greatest i can remember my mother always buying them for me and my sisters they taste great