BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Jessica B.
Moreno Valley, CA
My kids love them. The bake up nicely in the oven. We prefer the sausage n pepperoni. We eat other ones too. And the price is usually good.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
If your in a hurry and don't care about quality and taste this make a quick snack. I've had them a couple times but they aren't very good.
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product was pretty good. I personally love thin crust pizza's but I don't mind buying thick crust if it's something for a quick meal.
Marisol A.
Westminster , CA
I love how there are so many different toppings and types of pizza but my favorite is the Pizza for One because its just the right size!
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Simple easy to microwave pizza. Not the most amazing tasting pizza every but good enough to satisfy hunger when you are really desperate.
aida B.
Bronx, NY
My grandkids enjoy these especially after school. l think they are a perfect snack while waiting for dinner and doing their homework
Alisha D.
I don't think it's the best thing. But it';s great for just a dollar. I'm a college student and this has saved my life a couple times!
Megan S.
I know a lot of people aren't very fond of these but I absolutely love them!!! You have to use the toaster oven not the microwave!
Diana T.
Brooklyn, NY
My family loves eating this pizza. they love when I come home and say on a Friday night no cooking. they go straight for the pizza.
Karen M.
Delicious pizza and very easy to make. Great for a fast meal and the price isn't so bad either so I say you should give it a try