BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Sausage & Pepperoni.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Microwaves in minutes.
Truecookplus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Christina N.
I try to stay away from frozen pizza because I can NEVER have just one! Especially this one, I always have to toast me up two and eat 1.5 and leave the other half for someone else. This is def one of the best frozen pizza for the price that it goes for! It varies from time to time but majority of the time it's $1!!!
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
It gets the job done, I've bought these for our household as one of those "just in case" meals. I can't really remember the flavoring compared to red barons but it does get the job done in a crunch.

They're usually a $1 a piece so they're really budget friendly.
Desiree V.
I love this pizza for a movie night or when I'm watching my favorite TV ahow, I think it is some what healthy, but not to have often. The pros is that it is so affordable and good. The cons I don't really have a con for it. The pizza is so delicious and easy to make. I would buy it again.
Annmarie M.
Simple and easy to make. Typical bachelor or college dorm room food. I always add a little bit of mozzarella or taco or whatever blended shredded cheese I had in the fridge to the top to make it a little cheesier. And they're super cheap.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
well you get what you pay for. These Celeste single person pizza or personal pizza are very thin and very cheap. They are good for anyone that is on a budget or just want a light snack in the afternoon. I haven't bought this since my college years.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
My son absolutely loves these personal pan pizzas. They just pop right in he microwave and done and ready to eat quick! They are usually $1 at Food Lion which I feel is extremely reasonable. Definitely recommend!
Monica B.
Southampton, MA
This has to be my go to "I'm too lazy to cook something but I'm starving" meal. I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 in my freezer right now. How can you go wrong with a one dollar pizza that takes 3 minutes to cook and tastes amazing?!
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Great tasting frozen pizza. My favorite is the sausage pepperoni mix. One pie isn't enough for like dinner but if you cut them up in small triangles and add a little more cheese, they're amazing for snacking and appetizers.
Angela B.
Haymarket, VA
A great deal for a quick meal. I keep Celeste personal pizzas on hand for when I need a quick meal or snack and I don't want a lot of effort. They are quick to prepare and leave little in the way of clean-up. For the price, the taste is more than acceptable.
Leticia C.
My mother used to buy this pizza for us when I was younger.It reminds me so much of home I love it,it's very good.The flavor taste is awesome the crust is just right.