BY CELESTE

Celeste® Pizza for One™ Sausage Pizza.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Made with pork, chicken added.
Microwaves in minutes.
True Cook Plus®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
The Celeste Pizzas are just okay for me.

The one great thing about them is that they really are the perfect size for one person.

The crust is pretty thin, and if you do make this in the microwave, it just turns out to be super crispy or soggy.

I would really only buy these again if my work invested in a toaster oven.
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
This pizza is very very disgusting. The crust is hard and flakey, the sauce is very plain, and the cheese never melts. No matter how much heat you put on the cheese it never melts so I really don't like this pizza at all.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
This is such an amazing tasting pizza for a low price! You cannot share as it’s so small and so good, no but honestly they’re all for an individual only. They have many different kinds but I love the sausage or pepperoni one, but sausage is my favorite. Highly recommend for a quick lunch / dinner.
Amber S.
Baltimore, MD
Simple and good. The crust is thin with an appropriate amount of sauce and cheese for the size.price is typically low and on sale frequently so it is a good value very easy to prepare, have purchased many times and i would buy again. Only wish the calories were lower
payton f.
Vanceboro, NC
I basically lived off of these last summer. When i babysit it is very easy to just pop these in the microwave and go on with the day. I am not a big fan of the sausage that is used just because of the odd taste, but other than that they are very convenient.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like the flavor and the texture but the one problem I have with it is the sodium and calories. for something so small it shouldn't be this unhealthy. Other than that it's wonderful.
Cheryl M.
Hagerstown
I used to buy these years ago for a quick snack at work. They have definitely gone downhill. Now, there's barely any cheese or toppings on it, and I remember they used to come out of the microwave a lot crisper. Very disappointed!
Fallyn T.
I normally eat other brands but this was amazing. The crust was just right. I don't like too much crust. The cheese didn't have that fake taste some do. Same with the sausage. I would buy this over other brands.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
These remind me of being 20 and broke. Not the best, but inexpensive and you can live on them. Definitely do not microwave, tastes the best in the oven or a toaster oven
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Mediocre frozen pizza. I like the convenience of having a personal pizza but it doesn't crisp up in the microwave, leaving it soggy and unpleasant. I would recommend baking it (if you have the time for that), or simply choosing one of the delicious California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza varieties instead. These Celeste pizzas are super cheap and easy to find, though!