Celeste Pizza For One Original 4 Cheese

by Celeste

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Original 4 Cheese.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Original 4 cheese mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, romano.
Microwaves in minutes.
TrueCook Plus??.
Made with Real?? 100% real cheese.

Anyone else have the issue where the cheese melts off & you need a spoon to scrape it off the plate?
Start your review of Celeste Pizza For One Original 4 Cheese!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Celeste Pizza For One Original 4 Cheese uploaded by Zenaida P.
Celeste Pizza For One Original 4 Cheese uploaded by Zenaida P.
Crujiente! 💕 La primera vez que compro esta pizza y realmente no me arrepiento... Tiene un sabor delicioso. Facil de hacer y no requiere de mucho tiempo. La pude hacer en la estufa y quedó crujiente. La recomiendo!
Daisy D.
The old Celeste would have gotten 5 stars but now it gets 1 star. They changed the recipe. I make this in the oven, not the microwave. The sauce and cheese are sticky and taste bad, and the crust no longer gets crispy. It's horrible. I won't be buying it anymore! Why did you ruin a great pizza??
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Love love love this. You have to put it I. The oven for it to be good but if ya cooked in the oven ya the best frozen pizza around. I like to get plain cheese or the zesty one. They are good to keep as backups in the freezer!
Corinne P.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Tasty affordable little pizza, great for kids! My only complaint is that it doesn't have a large amount of cheese but that's ok due to the small size.
Justin G.
Grand Island, NY
Excellent size for an adult snack or a meal for a small child. Cooks quickly in the microwave for those who need to eat NOW.
Corinne D.
Westerly, RI
I keep a couple of these in the freezer for when picky kids are visiting. So easy to make at the last minute. They're always a hit & the size is perfect for them.
Elizabeth R.
West Warwick
Yum these are really good for a quick meal. I like then a little crispy and extra cheese.
Sarah O.
Latrobe, PA
Celeste Pizza For One Original 4 Cheese uploaded by Sarah O.
Celeste Pizza For One Original 4 Cheese uploaded by Sarah O.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are looking for something that’s cheap, easy, and tasty, Celeste pizzas are great! Don’t get me wrong, they’re not the most delicious pizzas I’ve ever had, but for the price you really can’t beat it. They have different toppings too!
Marissa D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not bad, not great. It’s a microwave pizza, and it is filling and quick. The taste is something I oddly crave sometimes, just a cheap pizza. I added banana peppers for some extra taste and it was good.
Eleanor L.
Like soggy pizza?  This is your choice!!  Having recently removed the little crisping disk from the box, and changed the recipe, Celeste has ruined what was once a very tasty quick order pizza for one.  Why have you ruined a good thing, Celeste??