BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Original 4 Cheese.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Original 4 cheese mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, romano.
Microwaves in minutes.
TrueCook Plus??.
Made with Real?? 100% real cheese. see more...

• Anyone else have the issue where the cheese melts off & y...1 Answers
John T.
North Brunswick
I use to love these little Celeste pizza's they were perfect for lunch at work in microwave but without the included browning disc they come out gooey. Sad because the sauce and cheese were one of the best tasting frozen pizza's, bring the disc back or dont include microwave instruction anymore!.
Daisy D.
The old Celeste would have gotten 5 stars but now it gets 1 star. They changed the recipe. I make this in the oven, not the microwave. The sauce and cheese are sticky and taste bad, and the crust no longer gets crispy. It's horrible. I won't be buying it anymore! Why did you ruin a great pizza??
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
These are normally my go to frozen pizzas for a quick lunch but the last one I had was very doughy and the cheese melted weird. When cooked correctly these do taste good and are a great price.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I think these are the best frozen pizzas out there and they’re so cheap!! I’m very picky with pizza and sauce, but I actually really like these. If I’m really hungry sometimes I need to eat two but it’s worth it since they’re so cheap. I don’t really notice a difference between these and the original.
Haira Q.
South Riding
I️ love how it’s so cheesy when you bit into it and the pros are it’s fast amazing I️ would say not healthy but it’s still good and it’s delicious I️ would buy it again and I️ would recommend it to others
Susan M.
Matamoras
These pizzas were 5 star but w/o the browning disc they are now gooey sticky garbage!!!! Please put the discs back in because they were THE BEST and now I will not buy them!!
Eleanor L.
Like soggy pizza?  This is your choice!!  Having recently removed the little crisping disk from the box, and changed the recipe, Celeste has ruined what was once a very tasty quick order pizza for one.  Why have you ruined a good thing, Celeste??
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I bought these recently when they were on sale, probably four or five boxes, and let me tell you - they were good! I never had had Celeste frozen pizzas before and these blew my mind. Personal pizzas are great for people who have kids that are picky eaters ( I dont have kids haha) but they are so affordable! why not?!
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
Great grab and go pizzas! I always have a few of these in my freezer for when I am on the move and need to grab a quick lunch to throw in my bag to bring to work. They are easy to prepare, delicious, and fairly filling. They can get messy sometimes when you cook them, but they are still delicious
Kayla H.
Love this pizza easy to make i just pop mine in the microwave and let it cook many cheeses and very moist love this pizza there only a dollar in walmart so i grah a couple when i go shopping sometimes but there great. I say give them a try and review them yourself
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Anyone else have the issue where the cheese melts off & you need a spoon to scrape it off the plate?

back