BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Original.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Original.
Microwaves in minutes.
True Cook Plus??. see more...

Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
This is the one frozen pizza that is always on our grocery list. Almost everyone we've have shared it with has loved it. Celeste’s personal pizza is perfectly made for a family looking to have a night of Netflix and chill while enjoying a frozen pizza baked in the oven. This pizza is very delicious & affordable. Celeste Pizza For One Original
Courtney S.
If it's not broken don't fix it.
Celeste has changed their cooking instructions.
They've also changed the recipe.
It tastes like a cheap gas station pizza now. I used to like Celeste for their flavor, their crispy crust, and the two minute cooking time.
All of that is gone.
Also the cheese sauce mixture now tastes like chemical. The crust is no longer crust. It is dough.
  It's very unpleasant. And after being a lover of Celeste, I will no longer be purchasing their pizzas. Gross. Why?!
John W.
Rutherford
You have always heard "If it isn't broke, don't fix it." Celeste has done just that. They have taken away the crisping disc and claim the new dough formula no longer needs it. Baloney. The centers never cook at all in the microwave even with extra cooking time and the rest of the pizza isn't much better. Time to move on.
member-2052f
Until just recently, I would give the Celeste Pizza five stars.  But, they have recently removed the silvered disk from the box, and also lowered the recommended cook time.  The cook time, I can fix, but without that disk, the crust is soggy.  Please reconsider your decision.  Give us back the disk!!!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I think these are the best frozen pizzas out there and they’re so cheap!! I’m very picky with pizza and sauce, but I actually really like these. If I’m really hungry sometimes I need to eat two but it’s worth it since they’re so cheap.
I've been a fan of Celeste pizza for years due to the price and decent quality. I finally used up my freezer stock of pizzas, and bought a new batch. WTF is this? Completely different, and not in a good way. I understand cutting costs, but how are the crisping disc manufacturers kids going to eat? (sort of joking).
I understand and support corporate decisions, but the consumers have the final say. If the local store brand offers a comparable product at the same price, the decision will be made on the spot.
Emily B.
These little personal sized pizzas are dirt cheap. You can't expect restaurant quality pizza for a dollar ( what you'll usually pay for this pizza at most) but for what it is I enjoy it. I wouldn't buy it often. However they are great for throwing in the back of the freezer in case of emergency.
Divya A.
Sometimes Celeste Pizza is good and sometimes it's not. I guess it depends on who's working the machine. Celeste has a good price, it's affordable. I usually buy Celeste Pizza when it's on sale like a two for one. I would buy it again. Good to have when you're hungry and need something quick.
Paul M.
Little Falls, NJ
I love these one-person pizzas. I think they are great snacks or maybe just a small meal. It can be a little small at times but it depends on how much you want to eat. Some other brands provided larger sized pizzas if you are looking for more than just one person.
Michelle W.
Dallas
Dear "CELESTE" I'm writing because I am SEVERELY disappointed in your "NEW" and "IMPROVED" pizza cookery. My pizza was as limp as my dead Grandpa's dick... Please put the cooking disc back in the packaging. THX