Celeste Pizza For One Deluxe uploaded by Jennifer T.Celeste Pizza For One Deluxe uploaded by Janine C.

BY CELESTE

Celeste?? Pizza For One??? Deluxe.
Authentic Italian since 1930.
Deluxe with sausage, green and red peppers, & mushrooms.
Microwaves in minutes.
True Cook Plus??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Jennifer T.
When I want a quick snack and don't want to make a big mess I can pop one of these in the oven. These little pizzas don't take long to cook and they taste pretty good. They taste good and they are inexpensive. I would purchase these again.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My children and has been love these, they're super cheap at only a dollar each, and sometimes you can get them for $.79 each. They can be cooked in the microwave or in the oven. I prefer the oven because it gives it a nice crisp field to the crest, however my children prefer it in the microwave because it is quicker.
Kate M.
My roommate and I keep approximately ten billion of these on hand for when our cash flow needs help. We buy them on sale for 88 cents and spice them up with our own seasonings. For 88 cents they're great! I prefer frozen pizza over pizzeria pizza because I am a freak (really because I like crispy crust, not floppy greasy pizza).
Maria S.
Chino, CA
I always keep this in the freezer and it's a fast meal alternative for when I do not have time to cook I know that my boys will just go in there freezer pop it either in the oven in the microwave and dinner is served I absolutely love it it's always on sale and my freezer is always fully stocked
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
It does the job. There's nothing that makes me feel more like a sad college student than putting one of these in the microwave-- still, I do feel a bit happier every time I take one out and finish it, so there's that. I'll probably buy these once finals roll around again.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
I love this pizza this is the one I always get if I could eat it all day I would lol I've never found anything similar to this one it's not to pricey and I recommend to all my friends and family
Dulcie M.
I don't get them often but these are great when my family and I all want something different for toppings. They are quick and easy to make and usually on sale for something ridiculously low. My favorite is the deluxe!!
Monica S.
New York
I love celeste but you really have to have a taste for it. I definitely wouldn't say this is healthy but it's a quick snack if I feel like eating some junk food. It also has a good amount of veggies for a frozen pizza.
Robin S.
Yucaipa, CA
These pizzas were the corner stone of my everyday teenage after school life . They were inexpensive and they were delicious not usually a combination you find. My favorites were the deluxe because I like everything
Carol G.
Nicholson, PA
This is a great pizza when you are in a hurry and you are making it for only one person. It is actually very good and markets here usually have them for about $1 so price is great too