Celery Hearts Organic

by USDA Produce

How much celery do you eat at once?
Start your review of Celery Hearts Organic!
How would you rate this product?
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Celery Hearts Organic uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Here I want to share my snack today. I love celery. I know I don't like it a lot. I like it. It's delicious. I accompany it with peanut butter, and cream cheese with tajin tastes delicious. Aquí quiero compartir mi merienda de hoy. Amo el apio. Sé que no me gusta mucho. Me gusta. Es delicioso. Lo acompaño con mantequilla de maní, y queso crema con tajin sabe delicioso.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love celery, it is very good for. I just had some in my salad. I also like to put cream cheese or peanut butter on them.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
What isn't there to love about organic celery?  This fills me up without adding many calories and is one of the healthiest foods I eat.  It's very affordable and I will often try to eat it once a day.  Would highly recommend this celery for anyone.
April M.
1,566 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I have to say celery is my favorite vegetable. It smells so good and taste so crisp and delicious. It has a lot of water in it which is very good for you. I use celery in a lot of dishes. Like homemade chicken stew, Chilli, pasta salad, tuna salad, and on a vegetable platter. It's a very good vegetable and you can actually regrow them if you Google it.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Celery is one of my favorite veggies, both to snack on and to add to meals! It’s great in soups and stews, but it’s also good dipped in ranch or peanut butter as a snack. It has a neutral flavor when cooked, so it’s very versatile and it’s also super affordable and accessible.
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
Celery Hearts Organic uploaded by Listiani H.
Celery Hearts Organic uploaded by Listiani H.
It has been a year that we take daily dose of 16 oz celery daily. It does help me alot with detox, reduce inflammation i often feel, and boost my skin appearance. I would drink this first thing in the morning and use the slow masticating juicer.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
I do not eat celery! I can not handle the smell or even the taste! I would not buy unless it is for a recipe ! Has nothing to do with this brand I just don't like celery!
Cindy V.
Freehold , NJ
This is a helpful year round vegetable that’s great as a snack or in soups. You can even place the heart in water and it will regrow, so you won’t waste anything.
Leidy Johana Z.
Howard Beach, NY
I love celery is very healthy full of antioxidants and vitamins and full of water . I use in a different ways , i cut it in small pieces and i added it in the lentil soups , also in my green juices every morning or alone as a snack.
Carla B.
Kilgore, TX
Celery Hearts Organic uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Add to any salad or use it to scoop your favorite dip, replacing chips and crackers. Super healthy and tasty.