BY CELEBRITY CRUISES #6 in Cruise Lines

Celebrity Cruises
  • "With all the bad publicity and reviews about cruise lines in the news, I haven't heard anything bad about Celebrity Cruises." in 4 reviews
  • "Celebrity was a nice line, however I have to say that their customer service was horrible." in 1 review
  • "The crowd is a little bit older and it isn't a huge "party" crowd." in 1 review
  • "Totally loved the cruise I went with my mom aunt and cousin and her 8month old so much fun the workers treated you like family literally the best time I had in a long time I was like u saw something new on the boat every day " in 1 review
Michelle C.
Choctaw
Celebrity Cruises is a little more expensive than some competitors, but you definitely get what you pay for. I went on the cruise from Vancouver BC to Alaska, and it was fun for all ages. I loved the track on the upper deck around the pool, perfect for your morning open air run. Although it isn't your typical cruise with swimming and tanning, they kept the activities fun and relevant with a Polar Bear Plunge into their (nearly) freezing pool! But the most impressive things that separate Celebrity from the rest are the shows and how they handle their reserved dining. Knowing that you have the same table for your group every night means that you don't have to fuss about dinner reservations while you should be enjoying your daytime excursion. Highly recommend Celebrity to anyone looking for a weeklong cruise!
Nina B.
Columbiaville
What a wonderful experience!! I was on the eclipse for a 14 day cruise. The ship is beautiful and very clean. Our state room was inside and surprisingly big! With lots of storage room. The crew on the ship got to know us very well and did everything they could to make our journey even more better. The specialty restaurants are magnificent and the bars are out of this world. You will never be bored on the ship intact it's so much fun I didn't even care to get off at the ports! Celebrity thank you for having us and we can't wait to set sail with y'all next year! I highly recommend this cruise line fair warning tho once you take celebrity nothing will ever match up to its quality!
Sarah N.
This was our fifth cruise, 3rd on Celebrity, first time on Aqua Class. We Loved Aqua Class especially the Blu Restaurant - top notch food, decor and service! We enjoyed everything about this cruise. Lots of entertainment available, activities were good, the staff was terrific. Of course we loved our balcony stateroom on the 11th floor. Wonderful room steward. Some of the Aqua class amenities we enjoyed: shower jets, foot stool on balcony, afternoon snack, daily iced tea was nice. The only small disappointment was that we asked if we could switch the sparkling wine for a bottle of red wine, but they said they did not have any red wine, oh well...
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What a great experience! We had a seven day Caribbean cruise with celebrity. Our balcony room was fresh and any day with flowers and fresh fruit. The staff was the friendliest we had encountered from any cruise line! I enjoyed the spa, and the attention to detail that the hotel crew displayed. The food was good, as expected, but not the best we had ever had. I would rate the food probably at a seven or eight out of 10. That said, I look forward to taking another celebrity cruise!
Laura M.
Holmes, NY
My husband and I went on a 7 night cruise on Celebrity's Reflection and we had the time of our life! We were looking for a romantic getaway and this was the ship to be on! It wasn't overcrowded and the staff really paid attention to details. The shows each night were great and food was AMAZING! the whole experience was just beautiful. If I were to go on another cruise, I would book with Celebrity again in a heartbeat
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
Long story short. Last year me and my fiancé’s family went on a cruise with this cruise company. My fiancé’s mom ended up having a heart attack on the ship. When all this was happening, they took their sweet time getting her to the hospital on the last floor. When his mom and his step dad were in Barbados in the hospital, we had to leave them there and finish our cruise. While we were finishing our cruise they tried to make the kids pay for their medical and room bill after they left. Everything was completely separate and we were not responsible for their bills. They tried to hold us hostage to pay their bill. We said if they did not let us off the boat we would sue them, they finally let us go. THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST CRUISE LINE IN THE WORLD.
Rose T.
East Northport
This was my second cruise so I had a general idea of what to expect, however, Celebrity EXCEEDED my expectations. The staff was wonderful. Cheerful, knowledgeable and always helpful. The ship was immaculate and the food was spectacular. The shows were wonderful. My only complaint (if it’s even a complaint) was that we had to choose a dinner seating (yes I know most cruises do the same). I like the idea of freestyle dining because when you go off the ship you don’t always know when you’ll be back. Also sometimes I like to eat early and other times I needed a nap before dinner. Not a real complaint as I said the experience was phenomenal. I took an Alaskan cruise from Vancouver and it was just breathtaking. I highly recommend this cruise line!
Jeanna W.
Rockledge
My husband and I have traveled with Celebrity Cruise Lines on three different occasions. We’re a bit younger than most of the demographic on board but we love the ambiance of the ships. We appreciate how the cruise is not over run with children, and the dining options are world class. Not to mention the staff is outstanding and one-of-a-kind!
Morgan B.
I love celebrity cruises! We sailed the celebrity equinox from Miami to Western Caribbean and enjoyed it! 2 pools on deck, great casino, amazing food in the buffet!!!, and great hospitality. We missed a port unfortunately for weather but that isn’t Celebrity’s fault :) can’t wait to sail again
ASHLEY R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely adore the speciality restaurants and wish they existed on shore. Staff was friendly and I ended up having more friends on this cruise than NCL since there was only 10 of us. The bond was really close too. Kinda small ship which wasn’t my fav. Lots of old people but really liked it.
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What type of crowed should I expect traveling with Celebrity?
Sheyenne W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It seems like I always hear of people getting a ship full of stomach viruses. Do these ships feels clean?
Imani R.
Recently was in Istanbul, saw a lot of people who are going on these cruises. Has anyone been on one out of Istanbul? Did you enjoy it?
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn
I heard that this cruise line was more of a "party cruise" and not family friendly. Is this true?