Celebrity Cruises

From 1-10 what would you rate the customer service on this cruise line?
How does this cruise compare to other cruise lines?
How was the service? I especially want to know how it was for those who are disabled. ~jessnherguys~
Start your review of Celebrity Cruises!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
With all the bad publicity and reviews about cruise lines in the news, I haven't heard anything bad about Celebrity Cruises.in reviews
Celebrity was a nice line, however I have to say that their customer service was horrible.in reviews
Totally loved the cruise I went with my mom aunt and cousin and her 8month old so much fun the workers treated you like family literally the best time I had in a long time I was like u saw something new on the boat every day in reviews
The crowd is a little bit older and it isn't a huge "party" crowd.in reviews
Cristina P.
they are  a great cruise line! they offer entertainment for the whole family! I cant wait to travel with them again!
Jessie W.
Wharton, NJ
Celebrity Cruises uploaded by Jessie W.
Celebrity Cruises made my family trip to Alaska such an amazing one! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, the food was good, our room was spectacular, everything was clean, and the spa was absolutely amazing! I’m not sure how many activities for children there were, but as an adult I had a wonderful experience I’ll never forget!
Kellie R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve been on several cruises and this is one of my favorite lines. The food was pretty good and entertainment decent. The rooms were modern and spacious for cruise ship standards. The prices are more expensive than other ships. Also prepare to spend lots of money on the ship for other activities or specialty food items.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When you want to skip out on a buffet full of screaming children and a pool so full you're elbow to elbow you take a Celebrity cruise. A more adult focused cruise with ample access to drinks and mature activities. Dinner feels like a classic cruise and not like a golden corral.
Thea B.
Carver, MA
Celebrity Cruises uploaded by Thea B.
I never thought as myself of a cruise person but I loved my cruise with Celebrity. A pit pricey but sooooo worth it. It was high end and tailored to couples without young kids. I LOVED it.
Nitza S.
Miami
Drink on hand, pool all day long, and karaoke or club at night, I was made for the good life on a cruise, I wish I could live there.
Yvonne L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It’s my favorite out of the 3 that I’ve been on. It’s very relaxing. Spa is amazing. Has many active and shows. I enjoy my international vacation. A different country every other day.
Liz A.
Sunrise
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Celebrity Cruises uploaded by Liz A.
Ok this trip was an experience. We took a 2 days getaway to the Bahamas in February which was so nice. The weather was beautiful but the water was a bit chilly. This ship has a aromatherapy spa with salt water so nice. Plus 5 more hot tubs and one other large pool on the outside deck. Food was amazing. Their virtual dining was an experience and the ship itself was beautiful and super classy. The seas were super rough the first night I believe 17 foot seas and that did a number on me. It was a little unbearable but that was out of the captains hands. He did the best he could and got us out of the rough seas before morning I highly recommend taking celebrity cruises
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went on a Celebrity Cruise with my family. It was a great experience. One con I noticed was that this cruise brand does not attract as many teen/young adults. The food was great and they had a lot of activity going on during our cruise. We were satisfied, I just wish there had been more young adults to meet on the ship as my brother and I were traveling with our parents.
NANCY B.
Clovis, CA
I loved service and how well organized they are!! Love feeling welcome to a place I never been too!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...