BY CELEBRITY

Gelatin added. 96% fat free. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It has the right amount of fat and protein!" in 1 review
Aaliyah L.
Atlanta, GA
It's not a freshly baked ham but there are worse things out there to eat. If you fix it right, it tastes fine, albeit it slightly saltier than I'd prefer.
I use it in three different ways. I either slice it up and fry it and the kids eat it for breakfast with eggs...or...I dice it up and toss it into pasta salad for some extra protein along with some shredded mozzarella.
I also make a simple glaze of brown sugar and yellow mustard (just stir yellow mustard into about 3/4 of light or dark brown sugar until it has a spoonable or pourable consistency). Pour it over the ham and bake it in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Patricia G.
Palmdale, CA
I love this ham for the holidays its really delish can't wait for thanksgiving...
Delma B.
Grovetown, GA
I love this ha, you slice this up and put pineapple slices on it. Its delicious. You warm this up with Spanish rice. It is great. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
I am not a fan of the canned ham but my family loves this one. So I do buy for them.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Ham in Can..................
Jill I.
Windermere, FL

Angela G.
...and actually, it wasn't that bad! LOL! At first, I was totally grossed out by all the jelly stuff on it, but after getting that puppy washed off, I sliced some and fried it up in the Ninja. My hubby came into the kitchen and said, "Oooh, I didn't know you got some Spam!" LOL....actually after all was said and done, it was pretty good. I chopped up a few pieces to add it to some green beans that were simmering on the stove. Don't think I'd get this on a reg. basis, but the next time I'm reminiscing about the old days when you used to see them in christmas gift baskets all the time, I may grab one. :-)
Cristina E.
Love this ham, it's so delicious, I couldn't stop eating it.
Brianna M.
My mom buys this brand of ham and it is great!!! It's getting closer to Thanksgiving so it would definitely be a good investment!!
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
If you ever fear nuclear war, this is the ham for you.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
How do you eat this in a recipe or make a sandwich
Summer H.