Celebration Raspberry Filled Truffle Cookies uploaded by WinterTropical H.Celebration Raspberry Filled Truffle Cookies uploaded by Emily C.

BY CELEBRATION

Amy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So crunchy and yummy. The raspberry gives it just enough pizazz. Highly recommend if you are looking to try something new.
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a cookie monster!!! I love cookies soooo much but also I'm really picky with my cookies, I always try to pick the ones that are creamy and also really good, when I saw this cookies what I found more interesting was that they were filled with raspberry! OMG as soon as I tried was love at first sight! a big portion of chocolate on the top and between the layer of the chocolate the raspberry jam! GEZZZZ It blowed my mind!!! And the price its amazing for the good product that you get, its a product coming from Quebec and Quebec its well known to have the best! if you love cookies this will be the best choice for you!! I got them at wallmart and I've been recommended them since I tried for the first time!
Julie G.
Barrie, ON
These cookies are delicious! I love all of the celebration line cookies. We take them camping with us and put the melted marshmellow between 2 of these cookies instead of worrying about graham crackers and chocolate pieces, try it, you will not go back to the other way.