Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesCelebration
Raspberry Filled Truffle Cookies

Celebration Raspberry Filled Truffle Cookies

by Celebration

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Celebration Raspberry Filled Truffle Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Amy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So crunchy and yummy. The raspberry gives it just enough pizazz. Highly recommend if you are looking to try something new.
Karen K.
Vancouver , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Celebration Raspberry Filled Truffle Cookies uploaded by Karen K.
Purchased at: Save-On Foods
Omg this cookie is just heaven! The milk chocolate is just more tasteful through the raspberry truffle and the milk cookie just bring a perfect balance to be not super sweet! Definitely suggest as an option for dessert!
Julie G.
Barrie, ON
These cookies are delicious! I love all of the celebration line cookies. We take them camping with us and put the melted marshmellow between 2 of these cookies instead of worrying about graham crackers and chocolate pieces, try it, you will not go back to the other way.
emily B.
St, ON
Raspberry and chocolate are my favourite desert combination so these were calling out to me. SO good. These are a new go-to treat for me for sure.
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Celebration Raspberry Filled Truffle Cookies uploaded by WinterTropical H.
I'm a cookie monster!!! I love cookies soooo much but also I'm really picky with my cookies, I always try to pick the ones that are creamy and also really good, when I saw this cookies what I found more interesting was that they were filled with raspberry! OMG as soon as I tried was love at first sight! a big portion of chocolate on the top and between the layer of the chocolate the raspberry jam! GEZZZZ It blowed my mind!!! And the price its amazing for the good product that you get, its a product coming from Quebec and Quebec its well known to have the best! if you love cookies this will be the best choice for you!! I got them at wallmart and I've been recommended them since I tried for the first time!
Sarmin B.
Scarborough, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I did not expect it to taste really bad in my opinion. I had really high expectations for these cookies since I loved the original ones and I really didn't like the flavours mixed together for this one. I don't like the taste of raspberry and how much they put inside of it. But that's just me personally.
Julie T.
Pembroke , ON
These cookies have the perfect chocolate to raspberry filling ratio that neither flavour overpowers the other.

Looking for your answer?