Celebration Milk Chocolate Cookies

by Celebration

Are these cookies anyone else's favourite ?
Start your review of Celebration Milk Chocolate Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Julia C.
Toronto
Celebration Milk Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Julia C.
Celebration Milk Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Julia C.
My favorite chocolate biscuits! It has to be the dark chocolate one as I find the milk chocolate to be less rich and sweeter. These are super indulgent and satisfying. The best combination.
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
Heaven in a box drool worthy and definitely delicious it tastes so yummy and the chocolate on top of the graham crackers is literally the best chocolate in the world definitely recommend!!
Stephanie H.
I love these cookies, they're amazing. I have to restrict myself not to eat more than one or two a day, or else I'd probably finish the entire box! They are milk chocolate on butter cookies. I also like how they have this nice design on the chocolate and scalloped edges of the cracker.
carmen D.
Inglewood, CA
Delicious but dangerous. Deifinitely pace yourself! Great quality chocolate and buttery biscuit!
Kaylee C.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love these cookies! I have to make sure not to eat the whole package in one sitting. The chocolate is creamy, and the biscuit is yummy!
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
So good, I used to eat a lot of those when I was kid in France and those ones taste just the same. Perfect with an orange juice or tea or coffee.
Candice R.
I loveeee these cookies.. great flavor and good quality.. I enjoy them with my tea or coffee
Adeena H.
Lake Forest, CA
I'm not a fan of the chocolate cookie combination. They are a little dry and the plain, cookie crunch takes away from the delicious chocolate.
catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like these they aren't too sweet or too chocolatey and............i like the taste as well
Hannah A.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They tasted great & are a good quality.
They tasted great & are a good quality.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...