Celebration Ice Cream Roll Oreo

by Celebration

Celebration Foods Oreo Ice Cream Roll.
New!
Vanilla flavored ice cream blended with real Oreo® cookie pieces and coated with Oreo® cookie crumbs.

Is this really good? Some people have a positive and negative about it .
Start your review of Celebration Ice Cream Roll Oreo!
How would you rate this product?
Alina E.
East Hanover, NJ
This is sooo tasty, believe me. It’s the best idea to improve ice cream! That human is genius who came up with this. It’s sweet enough, sometimes remind me tasty caramel. Me and my family adore it. Unfortunately it’s not healthy for the body but it’s so healthy for the soul. Try it.
Mariama S.
Brockton, MA
Oreo was my go to cookies as a child, now it's my daughter. We just love how you can eat it together with the filling, or separate. I always purchase it, I try not to run out of them.
Malikah P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love love love!!! I am really a cookies and cream fan and this right here is amazing!! Love Oreo company for this !
Gauri S.
Datar Colony
Most of the time I purchase this product because I really love a lot. Among all, I love this flavour a lot. It really tastes so good. It's healthy too. One must try this out. I have tried other flavours too but still I got on my top. I am overall satisfied with the product. Celebration Ice Cream Roll Oreo
darci S.
Winsford, Cheshire
1,158 reviews
These taste amazing so good I recommend these are so great u need to try if u haven’t