BY CELEBRATION CRUISE LINE #10 in Cruise Lines

Celebration Cruise Line
  • "The name of it just sounds like a big celebration sounds like a great time never been but will be going somewhere soon I can feel it let's give this a try" in 1 review
Jennifer P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used this cruise line for my first cruise ever, so I really can't compare it to another cruise line or their service, but I will tell you I had a great time. Our room was clean and we had a room inside not an ocean view. It was stilll great and dark at night so great for falling asleep. Food was great, but I wish they had more organic and vegan or vegetarian items. They had food pretty much around the clock.They had all kinds of entertainment, which was great. There was always something to do. The He only thing I didn't like was when we were getting off the boat they were disorganized.
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
Celebration Cruise line is awesome. My husband and I have used them twice and we enjoyed them both time. The rooms where nice, the view was amazing, and food was awesome!! I enjoyed the entertainment and the drinks. We really had a great time on vacation.
Mona S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The ship itself isn’t the newest and the prettiest. However, it is still fun and great to just relax for the price of the cruise. I’ve been on it once and I think I would go o it for a quick trip to the Bahamas with friends!
Lauren P.
new carlisle
Everything was great! Had a lot of fun! The employees on the ship were very nice! Favorite part was dancing on the balcony! Cons everything is expensive! Pros you can bring stuff back on the ship!
Miranda O.
Montgomery
My boyfriend and I absolutely LOVED Celebration Cruise Line! Very fun, nice, caring and energetic staff, clean rooms, amazing activities and shows for adults and children! Food was delicious! We definitely will cruise with them again in the near future!!
Alyssa W.
I like celebration cruise line. Don’t get me wrong. I definitely like some of the other lines more. I have been on this line twice, and each time we have had worse food and service than other lines. It was still a nice get away, don’t get me wrong.
Brianna G.
Fort Valley, GA
I went o a cruise the beginning of November 2016. My first cruise EVER. It was amazing. We were supposed to go to Nassau but because if the hurricane that passed we went to Bimini. It was great. The ship it’s self had lots of activities. It was so fun.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not very impressed with Celebration. I figured I’d go the cheaper route this year and I really wish i hadn’t. I would’ve been better off booking a vacation destination. The food wasn’t great and there just wasn’t too much to do. Very basic.
Victoria C.
Marietta, GA
This cruise was a short one. It had a lot of entertainment on board. I loved every
Moment. It took us to the Bahamas. I love the wine tasting and the gambling. They also had a cirque du soliel type of show. I would recommend to anyone.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've recently been on the Celebration Cruise Line on a 2 Day trip to the Bahamas. It was the first time I've been on this short of a cruise so I wasn't sure if I would  feel like I was having the true "Cruise Experience" that I'm accustomed to on longer cruises. I would have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It was very nice get-away!! It was also very inexpensive in comparison to other ships. The ship was a bit older, but our state room had an ocean view and comfy bed. The shows were great and I also enjoyed the food. It wasn't quite as fancy as other ships, but they had a good selection to choose from. A couple of drawbacks were that you can't bring a bottle of wine on the ship, like so many cruises now a days, and there weren't as many all night food options. The Bahamas was beautiful, and we were able to try a lot of local foods. The beach is very close to where the ship ports..another plus! We also used the option to have immenities access to the local resort. Grand Lucaya, which was great as well. You also have the option to stay overnight on the island if you like, which I may choose to do at another date. All in all I would say this is a great quick getaway, if you don't have time to take a longer cruise, but you want a lil vakay!! I will definitely travel with them again.
Mari D.
Imperial, CA
After all the bad publicity in the last couple years don't you think lowering the orives would be a great idea?
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What was the best/worst things about this cruise?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How was the service? I especially want to know how it was for those who are disabled. ~jessnherguys~