BY CELEBRATION

PM G.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
On a trip to Trois-Rivieras in Quebec, I stopped at "Le Walmart" and purchased these cookies. I ate the entire box by myself in one night. Who does that? These are the best cookies that I've ever eaten. However I probably will not buy them again. First of all they will destroy my diet. Also, the price here is too high. They were less than $2 a box in Walmart.
Sway M.
brantford
These are perfect for camping. If you have ever had a problem with keeping the chocolate on the cookie while putting on the marshmallows for s’mores you’ll understand. I use these to make my s’mores every summer they even add a nice creamy caramel into your s’mores and are perfect size to fit the marshmallows. Great for fires!
Cyssi D.
Burnaby , BC
Such good cookies!! Pro tip store them in your fridge and they won't get messed up from the heat. Also milk is another key factor. A box doesn't last long in our house! Celebration Caramel Filled Truffle Cookies
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good!! There is a thick layer of milk chocolate on top on a crispy cookie and a hint of caramel, yum. They are not too big or small, the perfect size for a dessert. Love these cookies.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
OMG...these are my absolute favorite cookies the chocolate coating, the cookie and caramel filling its like eating a bar with a cookie inside, so heavenly ,they can be expensive almost $5 a box but I buy them when they go on sale for $1.99
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
On a trip i stopped at "Walmart" and purchased these cookies. I ate the entire box by myself in one night. Who does that? These are the best cookies that I've ever eaten
Amy L.
These are probably my favorite store bought cookie! They have lots of chocolate and caramel giving them a nice flavor. I would definitely recommend trying these they are amazing!
Jessica C.
Lewisporte
Amazing cookie. The right amount of chocolate and caramel! Great for any type of occasion.
marina R.
The best dessert cookie ever, really good taste great product. not too expensive