Celebration Caramel Filled Truffle Cookies

by Celebration

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Celebration Caramel Filled Truffle Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
PM G.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
On a trip to Trois-Rivieras in Quebec, I stopped at "Le Walmart" and purchased these cookies. I ate the entire box by myself in one night. Who does that? These are the best cookies that I've ever eaten. However I probably will not buy them again. First of all they will destroy my diet. Also, the price here is too high. They were less than $2 a box in Walmart.
Kristen K.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! They have the perfect amount of sweetness with chocolate and caramel. They’re a great little snack to settle those sweet tooth cravings.
Summer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought these for camping to make the ultimate s’mores but they are great for everyday. Lots of super soft gooey caramel.
Roya A.
Kleinburg, ON
MY FAVORITE COOKIE EVER!! I love these, they really hit the spot when you want something extra sweet. They are a little pricey but they go on sale once in a while. I like to crumble this cookie over icecream sometimes, it taste amazing. I recommend! Celebration Caramel Filled Truffle Cookies
Sway M.
Brantford
These are perfect for camping. If you have ever had a problem with keeping the chocolate on the cookie while putting on the marshmallows for s’mores you’ll understand. I use these to make my s’mores every summer they even add a nice creamy caramel into your s’mores and are perfect size to fit the marshmallows. Great for fires!
Jessica C.
Lewisporte
Amazing cookie. The right amount of chocolate and caramel! Great for any type of occasion.
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So good!! There is a thick layer of milk chocolate on top on a crispy cookie and a hint of caramel, yum. They are not too big or small, the perfect size for a dessert. Love these cookies.
marina R.
The best dessert cookie ever, really good taste great product. not too expensive
K M.
Edmonton, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just bought a box of these to help with my sweet cravings, and I was not disappointed! Absolutely delicious! Not too sweet, the cookie was the perfect texture!
Leasha L.
Kingston, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So our adult son bought some of these Celebration cookies previously and this is an awesome sweet treat. The brand itself is becoming a favorite in our home. They have such good flavor and the chocolate/caramel types are amazing. The price point is great on sale, usually less than $2.00 a box and the other day only $1.66 yay :)

Looking for your answer?