BY CELEBRATION

Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
On a trip to Trois-Rivieras in Quebec, I stopped at "Le Walmart" and purchased these cookies. I ate the entire box by myself in one night. Who does that? These are the best cookies that I've ever eaten. However I probably will not buy them again. First of all they will destroy my diet. Also, the price here is too high. They were less than $2 a box in Walmart.
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
So good!! There is a thick layer of milk chocolate on top on a crispy cookie and a hint of caramel, yum. They are not too big or small, the perfect size for a dessert. Love these cookies.
Jessica C.
Lewisporte
Amazing cookie. The right amount of chocolate and caramel! Great for any type of occasion.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert
OMG...these are my absolute favorite cookies the chocolate coating, the cookie and caramel filling its like eating a bar with a cookie inside, so heavenly ,they can be expensive almost $5 a box but I buy them when they go on sale for $1.99
Amy L.
These are probably my favorite store bought cookie! They have lots of chocolate and caramel giving them a nice flavor. I would definitely recommend trying these they are amazing!
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
On a trip i stopped at "Walmart" and purchased these cookies. I ate the entire box by myself in one night. Who does that? These are the best cookies that I've ever eaten
marina R.
The best dessert cookie ever, really good taste great product. not too expensive